Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Bharti AXA Life Insurance Life T&Cs
Here are some of the critical terms and conditions in a Bharti AXA Life Insurance term insurance policy.
- Free-look Period: A free look period of 15 to 30 days is offered from the date of policy issuance. If the policyholder does not agree with the terms and conditions of the policy, or he/she is not satisfied with the policy, he/she may return the policy to Bharti AXA Life Insurance stating the reason of objections. Bharti AXA Life Insurance will cancel the policy and refund the amount of premium deposited after deducting the risk premium for policy and charges for medical examination once the policy is returned.
- Grace Period: Bharti AXA Life Insurance offers grace period of 15 days for monthly payment and 30 days for annual/semi-annual premium payment. Grace Period is not applicable for single premium payment policies. In case the life assured passes away during this period, the death benefit will be payable after deducting the unpaid premium and the policy will be terminated there and then. The policy will remain in force during the grace period.
- Revival Period: Bharti AXA Life Insurance term insurance policy renewal is subject to receiving the premium amounts on time. Bharti AXA Life Insurance offers online and offline modes of insurance renewal. Bharti AXA Life Insurance offers a grace period of 90 days to pay the premium. The policy stands to lapse at the end of the grace period. If the policy has lapsed, then the only way to get the policy's benefits is to revive the policy before 5 years from the last premium due date and before the policy's maturity date. For the revival, all the outstanding premiums need to be paid with a late processing fee.
- Suicide Exclusion: The policy will be terminated if the policyholder/life assured commits suicide at any time or after the date on which the policy has been issued but before the expiry of one year from the date of commencement of the policy.
- Nomination: Nomination can be made under the life insurance plan as per section 39 of the Insurance Act, 2015.
- Assignment: Assignment can be made under the life insurance plan as per section 38 of the Insurance Act, 2015.
- Termination of Policy: Bharti AXA Life will immediately and automatically terminate the life insurance policy on the earliest occurrence of any of the following events:
- The date on which Death Benefit is paid
- On the expiry of the policy during the revival period
- On payment of free look cancellation amount.
- On the date of plan maturity.
- On the date of surrender benefit payment
- In case of forfeiture.
- Taxation: All Bharti AXA Life Insurance policy payments are subject to Indian taxation laws. Policyholders get income tax benefits under Sec 80C and Sec 10D of the Act. Section 80C of the Income Tax Act allows the person to avail of a maximum deduction of Rs. 1,50,000/- in the total income by paying the premiums of a life insurance policy. Section 10D of the Income Tax Act removes the amount of maturity benefits earned from life insurance from the taxable bracket. The benefit amount earned at maturity is not taxable due to this section.
- Disclosure of Information: Bharti AXA Life Insurance expects the policyholder to disclose accurate information regarding the age, medical conditions, etc. when purchasing the insurance policy. Failure to do so can result in dishonour of claims when made.
- Inform Changes: The policyholder is duty bound to inform Bharti AXA Life Insurance of any changes in occupation, address, contact details, etc. Failing to comply with this duty may lead to some dire consequences.
- Duplicate Policy Document: In the event of the original Bharti AXA Life Insurance policy being reported lost, the policyholder can apply for tor a duplicate policy document in writing.
- Jurisdiction: All the Bharti AXA Life Insurance terms and conditions are subject to Indian Jurisdiction.
- Grievance Redressal: If the policyholder/nominee has any grievances against Bharti AXA Life Insurance, he/she should follow the laid down grievance redressal procedure.
- Exclusive Rights: Bharti AXA Life Insurance has the exclusive rights to review, alter, revise, or delete any of the T&Cs of the policy.
Latest News on Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- There are a variety of child insurance policies to choose from, but the most difficult part is picking which one to buy. And how do you arrive at your conclusion? Each program has its own set of rewards and features. The plan is chosen depending on the ne
- Parents who want to provide financial assistance and a variety of benefits to their children in order to help them achieve their financial goals commonly purchase child insurance. These plans need participation, but unlike other participating plans, they
- As a parent, you would want to provide him with the finest education, experiences, and comforts possible. You'd be excited about budgeting for all future milestones so that you don't run into any financial difficulties that prevent your child from achievi
- Life will provide your child with the same challenges that you faced, and it is your responsibility to guarantee that when these difficulties come, your child is prepared and equipped to cope with them. A Child Insurance Plan not only safeguards your chil
- There are numerous endowment plans available on the market, each with its own set of features. Benefits can also be received in a variety of forms, including a lump sum, over a period of time, or for the rest of your life. Comparing the perks and deciding
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
There are a variety of child insurance policies to choose fr...01 January 2022
Parents who want to provide financial assistance and a varie...11 November 2021
As a parent, you would want to provide him with the finest e...21 October 2021
Life will provide your child with the same challenges that y...20 October 2021
There are numerous endowment plans available on the market, ...28 September 2021
Bharti AXA Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Bharti AXA Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.