Why is Star Cardiac Care Policy a Good Option?
Updated On Apr 27, 2021
Are you a cardiac patient? Have you been looking for ways to secure your health and finances at the time of a medical emergency? If your search for ideal health insurance for cardiac disease coverage is still on, consider Star Health Insurance for your purchase.
One of the best health insurance companies, Star Health Insurance provides affordable and reliable coverage against cardiac ailments through its Cardiac Care policy. A comprehensive cardiac illness cover, Star Cardiac Care is the best health insurance policy that comes in handy in handling an unexpected medical situation. To know why you should consider choosing Star Cardiac Care, read along with its features and benefits. But first, let us highlight policy buyers who should buy this plan.
Who Should Buy Star Cardiac Care Policy?
Star Cardiac Care Policy is the ultimate support you need if you have undergone:
- PTCA/Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) within 7 years period prior to proposal or
- Atrial/Ventricular Septal Defect corrected
- Treated Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) or
- RF Ablation/RF Ablation performed for the correction of an underlying cardiac condition or
- Underwent an angiogram done with no intervention medically found necessary
What Are the Prime Features of Star Cardiac Care Policy?
The key features of Cardiac Care Policy by Star Health Insurance include:
- Unique, disease-specific plan
- Lifelong renewal option
- Individual policy
- Can be purchased for 1 year
- Eligible for people aged between 10 years and 65 years
- It Covers cardiac ailment expenses that basic plans do not
- Sum insured options - Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 4 Lakh
- Plan available in Gold and Silver variants
- An initial waiting period of 30 days
- 90 days waiting period for cardiac ailment hospitalization cover
- A grace period of 30 days
- Freelook period of 15 days
- Easy policy portability
What Are the Benefits of Star Cardiac Care Policy? Why Should I Buy It?
Star Health Insurance’s Cardiac Care Policy features multiple benefits that make it a worthwhile purchase. When you buy Cardiac Care by Star, you benefit with:
- Hospitalization cover for accidents and non-cardiac ailments
- Hospitalization cover for cardiac ailments
- Outpatient medical expenses cover
- Personal accident cover for accidental death
- Emergency ambulance charges cover
- 30 days pre-hospitalization & 60 days post hospitalization expenses cover
- Coverage for all daycare procedures
- Coverage for treatment of cataract (sub limits applied)
- No co-payment clause if age up to 60 years
- Coverage for pre-existing diseases after 48 months
- Coverage for specified illness/diseases/treatments after 24 months
- Freedom to revise sum insured amount at the time of renewal
- Tax benefits according to Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Some Additional Benefits of Buying Policy by Star Health Insurance
Buying Cardiac Care will get rid of your financial concerns within no time. However, do not forget that purchasing Cardiac Care or any Star Health Insurance policy has its own benefits like:
- 78.52% CSR
- Cashless hospitalization
- 9.900+ network hospitals
- Easy-to-understand claim procedure
- In-house settlement of claims, no TPA
- Quick, hassle-free claim settlement
Star Health Insurance has left no stone unturned in giving the best health insurance product range to its customers. Cardiac Care is one such policy that showcases the health insurance company’s concern towards meeting the specific needs of various types of health insurance buyers. If you think buying Star Health Insurance’s Cardiac Care policy will help you take care of your health rather than finances, go ahead and seal your decision right away!
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.