Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans In India
Published On Apr 22, 2021, Updated On Jul 02, 2021
Table of Contents
Maternity insurance is commonly sold as a separate rider or add-on to standard health insurance policies. It helps to cover all costs associated with your baby's delivery (both caesarean and regular), as well as any extra costs. Prenatal costs, hospitalisation costs, prescription costs, and more- with these insurance policies, bringing your child into the world would be a lot simpler.
Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans In India
It can be difficult and exhausting to choose the right maternity insurance package. Take a look at these top 5 maternity insurance plans in India to help you choose the best option for you and your baby.
SBI Arogya Premier (SBI Arogya)
SBI has always been a dependable and trustworthy provider of insurance policies. The most appealing feature of their maternity insurance coverage is the short nine-month waiting period. It also has a restoration benefit, which means that if the money put into insurance is spent within one policy year, it is immediately returned. This does not necessitate the payment of a premium.
- This package provides free health check-ups every four policy years.
- Individuals under the age of 55 are not required to have a pre-entrance health exam.
- Per year, if there are no claims from the previous policy year, a 10% increase on the insured amount.
Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance
This health insurance coverage would protect you from having to pay a lot of money in the case of an accident. It also offers a pregnancy insurance package that is beneficial to all mothers. This scheme offers a maternity benefits package that ranges from 3 lakhs to 7.5 lakhs.
- Will cover up to two deliveries or legal terminations (each)
- This is valid for a lifetime and can be used at any time.
- For up to 90 days after their birth, all expenses associated with the infant would be covered.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Easy Health Family Floater
The Apollo Munich Health Insurance Easy Health Family Floater is a pregnancy insurance package that is both affordable and profitable. It is included in the health care plan's exclusive and premium models. However, since this insurance plan has a three-year waiting period, you must plan and prepare ahead of time.
- Both maternity costs, including prenatal and postnatal treatments, as well as infant care, are covered.
- This is valid for a period of 90 days after the date of birth.
Star Health Wedding Gift Pregnancy Cover
With a maternity plan from star health, you will feel secure and healthy. This package covers all forms of distribution processes and is good for up to two deliveries.
- The maximum sum that can be insured is ten lakhs.
- This package covers all post-delivery impediment coverage for the mother.
- This package covers both prenatal and postnatal costs for the infant.
- This pregnancy insurance package also includes coverage for the newborn's expenses.
One Health Policy from Magma HDI
Always ensure that you are well prepared so that no problems occur when your infant enters the world. When it comes to breastfeeding, a generous insurance package like this one guarantees a smooth ride. Furthermore, this package provides coverage in the event of any difficult deliveries.
- All medical costs incurred during childbirth are covered.
- Expenses incurred in the event of a legal medical abortion during the policy era will also be protected.
- If the baby was born when both spouses were insured during the insurance era, widows are also covered under this scheme.
Don't be afraid to seek the security of a good insurance plan. It ensures your and your child's safety while also relieving your tension. Allow nothing to stand in the way of satisfaction and choose the best plan for you.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.