The Best Health Insurance Plans with Daycare Procedures!
Published On Apr 03, 2019 5:30 AM By Gunjan Anand
Sometimes. a single myth can derail your planning and may stop you from making the right decision. When it comes to choosing a health insurance plan, one needs the correct and accurate information pertaining to policies. Many people think that health insurance is viable for hospitalization expenses only and not anything lesser than it. But in actual, there lay some plans that offer treatments that don’t require hospitalization. The procedures where patients are discharged within 24 hours are known as Day Care procedures. Here are some top health policies with daycare procedures:
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance
The plan doesn’t just offer a wide variety of benefits during a medical crisis but is also an effective instrument of investment through tax saving. Under the policy, 6 years is the minimum entry age when it comes to an individual plan, while 3 months under a family floater plan. The ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance covers the costs incurred on several daycare procedures. It can actually work for a complete family as with the advancement in technology many procedures don’t need hospitalization of patients.
1. The plan provides a comprehensive hospitalisation cover on staying 24+ hours.
2. Offers lifetime plan renewal option to the policyholders
3. Cashless medical facility available in more than 4000 network hospitals
4. The component of sub-limit is eliminated from the policy
5. People till the age of 45 are not required to go through any medical test
The policy offers policyholders a comprehensive array of benefits, to cover larger medical expenses related to any disease or surgery. The plan is segregated in two parts, silver and gold plan, which ranges from 1.5 Lakh to 50 Lakh sum insured. The plan covers people from 3 months to 65 years. The daycare procedures are also covered under this health policy, which is listed under in-patient hospitalization.
1. Covers pre and post hospitalisation costs incurred in 60 and 90 days respectively
2. Ambulance expense up to Rs 20,000 is covered per policy period
3. Costs incurred towards the treatment of organ donor is borne
4. Homoeopathic or Ayurvedic hospitalisation expenses are covered, if a patient gets hospitalized there for at least 24 hours
5. Reasonable expenses and customary costs pertaining to Bariatric Surgery are covered
Star Health's Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
It is a health insurance policy designed to look after the health of senior citizens. Under this plan, the entry age is 60 years, which is extended to 75 years with lifelong coverage. The scheme is available on an individual as well as floater basis, where all the daycare procedures are insured. Also, there is no requirement of any medical screening for getting entry in this health plan. The plan is available for 1, 2 or 3 years that can easily be renewed.
1. Costs incurred on health check-up up to a specified limit for every claim-free year
2. No TPA is there and direct claim settlement is available
3. Newly introduced sum insured amounts are of Rs 15 lac, 20 Lakh, and 25 Lakh.
4. Pre-existing diseases or illnesses are covered post 12 months of coverage
5. Cashless hospitalisation is provided within various network hospitals
Max Bupa Heart Beat Family First Plan
The policy tends to offer coverage for 19 relationships for everyone. It is provided with a sum insured for an individual and SI set on a floater basis, available to different members in the family. Under the plan, maternity coverage also exists which is extended to female insured members. In addition to this, the policy offers coverage for newborn babies too, as an insured individual till the next policy year, without paying any extra cost. The Heartbeat Family First Plan covers every sort of daycare procedures and not some of those. However, the treatment must not be carried out in the outpatient department and diagnostic service of a clinic or hospital.
1. Medical expenses related to the treatment of organ donor are insured
2. Expenses pertaining to domiciliary hospitalisation are covered
3. Ambulance costs are covered once the policyholder applies for an inpatient claim
4. The insured individuals are covered under the plan in all stages of life through any age enrollment feature
5. Alternative treatments such as Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy are covered
With the passing of time, medical science keeps on getting advanced. Thus, nowadays, many treatments are delivered within a day and don’t require hospitalisation. When it comes to opting for one of the best insurance policies in India, you can select from these top health insurance firms with daycare procedures.
5 Factors to Consider While Buying a Health Insurance Plan