Honda XBlade Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Honda XBlade Disc162.71 cc, Petrol
Honda XBlade Double Disc162.71 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Honda Xblade Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Honda XBLADE via InsuranceDekho
Honda Xblade Bike Insurance Summary
Honda Xblade provides a smooth ride and has a 162.71 cc engine that delivers a power of 13.8 PS. The bike has a torque of 14.7 Nm. Honda xblade has alloy wheels and has tubeless tyres. The bike is compliant as per the BS IV norms. The fuel capacity of the bike 12 Liters. Length of the Honda xblade is 2013 mm, width is 786 mm and height 1115 mm. Different features of Honda xblade are Digital Speedometer, tripmeter, tachometer, Odometer & Console, Pass Switch, Step Up Seat, Clock, Passenger Footrest, Engine Kill Switch. Along with this, the bike has Low Fuel Indicator and LED Headlight, Tail light & Turn Signal Lamp also. The bike is available in 4 different colours - Matte Marvel Blue, Matte Axis Grey, Pearl Igneous Black, Pearl Spartan Red.
Honda Xblade Bike Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is compulsory for every bike owner to have a minimum of a third party insurance policy. If the owner of the bike is found without a third party cover then he/she has to pay a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months. A third party insurance cover takes care of the financial obligation(which is mentioned policy) of the owners arising out of losses and damages that are caused to a third party from your bike.
Types of Insurance Cover For Honda XBlade
On this basis, there are three types of insurance cover for two-wheelers:
1. Third Party Insurance Cover: Third Party Insurance Cover is a mandate for every two-wheeler owner which provides compensation for the legal liabilities of the policyholder incurred in favour of a third party in case of an accident. The limit for third party property damage under this cover is Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Cover: A standalone own-damage cover provides compensation for own-damage incurred by your bike due an accident, natural calamity, or any other mishap.
3. Comprehensive Cover: A comprehensive cover is an all-round cover that gives you financial shield for both own-damages and third party liabilities in the event of a mishap.
How to Buy Insurance for your Honda xblade from InsuranceDekho?
Purchasing Insurance for your Honda xblade from InsuraceDekho only takes a few simple steps which are listed below:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Choose ‘Bike’. Under the ‘Get Your Quote’ section add the registration number of the bike or its make, model and year of registration to get the premium quote.
Step 3: Enter your personal details, i.e., your name and phone number. The policies in your category will be visible on your screen.
Step 4: Choose the policy that is best suited according to the needs and budgets
Step 5: Make payment for the selected policy and the policy document will be sent on registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Honda Xblade Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Splendor Plus XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Dio Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda XBlade Bike Insurance User Reviews10 Reviews
- Very good insurance serviceI got a very good and useful insurance service. InsuranceDekho offered me easy steps to complete all insurance processes...New India bike InsuranceBy haribabu mOn:18th November, 2020
- Affordable premium ratesI purchased a Raheja QBE bike insurance cover to protect my Honda X Blade bike from the best insurance portal i.e., Insu...Raheja Qbe bike InsuranceBy Zubin JaiswalOn:1st October, 2020
- Online chat assistanceThe InsuranceDekho is easily accessible to all with its chatbox solution. I just have to enter my relevant issue and I g...Dhfl bike InsuranceBy Ompal MehraOn:29th September, 2020
- Variety of add-on coversAfter getting the guidance from a friend, I bought a Bharti AXA bike insurance plan to insure my Honda Xblade bike from ...Bharti Axa bike InsuranceBy Rajdeep SinghOn:24th September, 2020
- Range of add-ons availableI purchased a Bajaj Allianz bike insurance plan to secure my Honda X blade bike through an insurance portal called Insur...Bajaj Allianz bike InsuranceBy Rishi KumawatOn:16th September, 2020
- Various add-on covers availableLast year, I bought an Edelweiss bike insurance plan to insure my Honda X Blade bike from InsuranceDekho portal. The ins...Edelweiss bike InsuranceBy Tushar GhaiOn:11th September, 2020
- Many add-on covers availableI bought a Tata AIG bike insurance policy to insure my Honda X Blade bike from the InsuranceDekho portal. The insurance ...Tata Aig bike InsuranceBy Raman GargOn:26th August, 2020
- Many add-on covers availableLast time, I purchased a Kotak bike insurance policy to cover my Honda X Blade bike from InsuranceDekho platform. The in...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Ranjeet GargOn:25th August, 2020
- Many add-on covers availableI purchased a Kotak insurance policy to cover my Honda XBlade bike from InsuranceDekho platform. The portal offered me a...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Raman GargOn:12th August, 2020
- Many add-on covers availableI bought a Universal Sompo insurance policy to cover my Honda X Blade bike from InsuranceDekho platform. The portal offe...Universal Sompo bike InsuranceBy Ranjeet KumarOn:10th July, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Honda Xblade FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Honda Xblade bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Honda Xblade bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Honda Xblade bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Honda Xblade at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Honda Xblade bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Honda Xblade bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Honda Xblade bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Honda Xblade bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number