Pramerica Life TruShield Plan Benefits
Below mentioned are some benefits that you can avail under the Pramerica Life TruShield plan:
1. Financial Security: Pramerica Life TruShield plan provides financial security to your family in difficult circumstances such as your unfortunate demise during the policy tenure. In case of your absence, this plan will help your family to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A death benefit shall be provided to the family of life assured in case of an unforeseen demise of the life assured during the policy tenure, the death benefit can be utilised to daily financial expenses and pursue their dreams even in the absence of the life assured.
2. Return of Premiums: Under Pramerica Life TruShield return of premiums is provided at the time of plan maturity. In case the life assured survives the entire policy tenure, total premiums paid excluding the taxes, extra premium or rider premium (if any) shall be provided to life assured at the end of the policy term. The maturity benefit can utilised to fulfill financial goals.
3. Flexibility: Pramerica Life TruShield plan offers flexibility to choose the policy tenure and the premium payment term. At the time of policy issuance, the life assured can choose to have 7,10,12,15 or 20 years policy term. The life assured also has the flexibility to pay premiums one time, regularly or for a certain period of time.
4. Affordable Premiums: Pramerica Life TruShield plan has affordable premium rates. The plan is designed to provide life cover that fits in your budget. This plan provides comprehensive coverage at affordable rates. The life assured has flexibility to pay premiums one time, annually or monthly according to the funds available.
5. 2 Death Benefit Payout Options: Pramerica Life TruShield plan has 2 death benefit payout options to choose from. These death benefit payout options are Level Cover and Reducing Cover. Under level cover option death benefit amount remains constant throughout the policy tenure and under reducing cover option the death benefit amount reduces over the policy term.
Key Inclusions and Exclusions of the Plan
- Unforeseen Demise
- Extensive Life Cover
- Tax Benefits
What's Not Included
- Death due to suicide within first 12 months
- Substance Abuse
- Participating in criminal activities
- Pre-existing medical condition
- Participating in hazardous activities
FAQs on Life TruShield Plan Health Insurance Plan
Why should I purchase the Pramerica Life TruShield plan?
Pramerica Life TruShield plan is return of premiums term insurance policy. This plan provides financial security to the family of the life assured in case the life assured passes away during the policy tenure, given that the policy is active as on the date of demise of the life assured. This plan 2 death benefit options - Level and Reducing Cover. Pramerica Life TruShield plan provided maturity benefit at the end of the policy term, in case the life assured survived the entire policy tenure.
What is the grace period offered for the Pramerica Life TruShield plan?
A grace period of 30 days from the date of first unpaid premium is provided for the Pramerica Life TruShield plan.
What is the free-look period offered for the Pramerica Life TruShield plan?
A free-look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy documents is provided for the Pramerica Life TruShield plan.
What is the revival period offered for the Pramerica Life TruShield plan?
A revival period of 5 years from the date of first unpaid premium is provided for the Pramerica Life TruShield plan.
What are the documents required for Pramerica Life TruShield claims?
Following is the list of some mandatory documents required for Pramerica Life TruShield claims:
- Original policy documentation
- Filled and signed claim form
- Claimant’s ID proof
- Claimant’s bank account details
- Original death certificate
- Medical records