About HDFC Click 2 Protect Term Insurance
Click 2 Protect Life Plan offered by HDFC Life Insurance is a term plan designed to provide complete financial protection to your family. It gives benefits to cater for your changing lifestyle and needs to keep you stay protected by rolling out an option to choose a cover that suits your requirements among 3 plan names Life and CI Rebalance, Life Protect, and Income Plus. The sum insured option under Life and CI Rebalance cover ranges from Rs. 20 Lakh to no limit, while the SI under Life Protect and Income Plus begins from Rs. 50,000 and can go up to any amount.
The three variants under the Click 2 Protect Life Plan come with different features and benefits. The Life and CI Rebalance is a smart cover intended to automatically balance the benefits of death and critical illness with increasing age. Life Protect is another option that provides a lump sum amount in case of death of the policyholder and the Income Plus Option covers policyholders for the entire policy term and gives them a lump sum payout on the maturity of the policy in addition to regular income payouts from the age of 60 years. Also, the policy offers special premium rates for female members and non-tobacco customers.
Key Inclusions and Exclusions of the Plan
- Provides Survival, Maturity and Death benefits
- Income payouts are offered from the age of 60 years
- Auto balance option for critical illness and death cover
- Critical illness coverage for a list of 36 major illnesses
- The special premium for women and non-tobacco customers.
What's Not Included
- If the diagnosis and treatment has been done outside India
- Participation of the policyholder in a criminal or unlawful act
- No cover for suicide attempted suicide or self-inflicted injury
- Injuries or diseases due to war, civil war, terrorist activity, etc.
- Policyholders under the influence of drugs, alcohol, and so on.
Click 2 Protect Plan User Reviews
Claim Process at HDFC Term Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the case of death of the life assured, a claim intimation to the insurance company must be made as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsClaim form, death certificate, original policy document, and more documents must be submitted to ensure smooth claim settlement.
Claim EvaluationOnce the documents are submitted, the insurance company will conduct thorough evaluation of the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim settlement is done within 30 days. If additional investigation is required, it make take 6 months.