What Is The Difference Between SBI Arogya Plus And Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance?
Updated On May 16, 2022
Table of Contents
The SBI Arogya Sanjeevani Policy is a standard health insurance policy that has been introduced by the IRDAI. Under this policy, the insured can get coverage that ranges between Rs 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakh. This plan is available as an individual plan as well as a floater plan. It thus also covers the hospitalization expenses that may arise due to COVID 19. This plan is universal for all the health as well as the general insurance companies in India.
Amid the medical inflation and exorbitant hospitalization charges, SBI Arogya Plus Health Insurance Plan will work as a saviour. With this plan, you have the option to avail treatment close to 4400 network hospitals. There is no exit age for the plan, hence you can easily renew your policy throughout your lifetime.
Features & Benefits of the SBI Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
The policy comes with the following features and benefits:
- There is no need for a medical check-up till the age of 55 years if the individual does not have a medical history.
- This is a family floater plan. This means that you can cover your entire family under one single plan.
- You are entitled to a cumulative bonus of 5% of the sum insured for each of the claim-free years. You will be entitled to get this bonus up to a maximum of 50%.
- The coverage amount may vary between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakhs.
- There is an option for lifelong renewal.
- One can get an Income tax benefit for the premium under section 80D.
Key Features of SBI Arogya Plus Health Insurance Plan
- Daycare expenses covered up to 142 days
- No pre-medical test required for people with no medical history up to the age of 55 years
- Individual health insurance & Family Floater plans available
- OPD expenses as per the policy schedule
- No pre-medical test for applicants below the age of 55 years
- Coverage of Maternity Expenses up to the OPD limit
- You can easily renew your existing health insurance plan from other insurers with SBI health insurance
- No co-payment required
- Tax saving under Sec 80 D of Income Tax Act
To avoid a huge financial loss or instead of going into debt; it is always better to opt for the high coverage insurance policy. We should do a proper market analysis and choose the trending insurance policy to meet our coverage requirement. Within the affordable premium policies of health insurance, we can get great health cover benefits and avail the maximum advantages along with financial protection.