List of Diseases Covered by Care Health Insurance Plans
Published On Aug 09, 2023, Updated On Aug 14, 2023
No one is immune to disease or illness, regardless of how healthy they are. It also brings with it an accumulation of hospital bills that can quickly deplete one's finances. Fortunately, Care Health Insurance has created a number of health insurance plans that cover a variety of critical illnesses and treatments, including many rare and unique ones.
Care Health Insurance provides policies for health insurance, personal accident, top-up coverage, pregnancy, international travel insurance, and critical illness, as well as group health insurance, group personal accident insurance for corporates, microinsurance products for the rural market, and an array of wellness services. With a focus on providing excellent customer service, innovative products, and cost-effective services, the company continually invests in the effective use of technology. This is in line with its operating philosophy, which focuses on a customer-centric approach.
Table of Contents
- How can Care Health Insurance Plans benefit you?
- What Health Insurance Policies Does Care Health Insurance Provide?
- Diseases Covered by Care Health Insurance Plans
- Advantages of Care Health Insurance Plans
- Cashless Hospitalisation
- Online Facilities
- Amount of Products
- Dynamic Products
- Simple Claim Settlement Procedure
- Lifetime Renewability
- Services for Widespread Customer Care
- Having over 158 official branches, licensed and registered agents, insurance brokers, and numerous employees, the firm is well-connected to its customers. Therefore, the company's customer service representatives will be available anytime the insured needs assistance from them.
How can Care Health Insurance Plans benefit you?
Care Health Insurance plans cover medical expenses such as hospitalisation costs, ambulance costs, serious illnesses, advanced technology treatment, OPD treatment, in-home hospitalisation, etc., arising due to diseases. The company provides unique and comprehensive health insurance plans to provide coverage against diseases such as cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, and others.
Individuals, families, older people, and pregnant women can all get the plans, which offer a variety of sum insured options. Policyholders can get coverage up to Rs 1 Crore. Furthermore, you become eligible to receive cashless care at more than 7,800 network hospitals. The high claim settlement ratio of 95.2% makes Care Health Insurance a reliable and trustworthy health insurance company in India. The company adheres to the direct claims settlement policy and has a claim assistance service available 24x7.
What Health Insurance Policies Does Care Health Insurance Provide?
Care Health Insurance provides a plethora of health insurance plans to cater to the unique and varying requirements of different people. These health plans safeguard your health and finances incurred due to a wide range of diseases and treatments. The following list includes some important mentions:
- Health Insurance for Family
- Individual Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Plan for I Crore
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance
- Insurance for maternity
- Diabetes Medical Insurance
- Insurance for Heart Health
- Super Top-up Health Insurance
- Insurance for cancer
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Mediclaim for Health
- Operation Mediclaim
Diseases Covered by Care Health Insurance Plans
Care Health Insurance policies cover a variety of diseases depending on the type of plan you choose. Below are some of the diseases covered under these health plans:
- COVID-19—Caused by the coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2 virus, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease with symptoms resembling the flu. It can cause life-threatening conditions like multiple organ failure, pneumonia, etc., making treatment costly. COVID-19 treatment costs are covered by the Corona Kavach and COVID Care policies offered by Care Health Insurance.
- Cancer- Cancer is a potentially fatal condition that can occur in any area of the body. It is caused by the uncontrolled growth of aberrant cells in the body, which destroys good body tissues. The Cancer Health Insurance Plan and Cancer Mediclaim policies protect you against the high medical expenses arising due to the treatment of cancer. The plan also covers the cost of radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and other treatments.
- High Blood Pressure- Hypertension, often known as high blood pressure (BP), is a medical condition where the blood exerts a strong force against the arterial wall. Major health issues, including heart disease, stroke, and others, can be brought on by high blood pressure. The Care Freedom Insurance plan can cover the costs associated with receiving treatment for hypertension.
- Diabetes - Diabetes is a lifestyle illness where blood sugar levels are higher than normal. Deathly conditions, including heart attack, kidney failure, heart failure, stroke, etc., can result from the disease. Through Care Freedom insurance coverage, you can undergo diabetes treatment without worrying about medical costs.
- Heart diseases- Heart diseases are cardiovascular conditions that develop as a result of problems with your heart's normal functioning. These conditions can be lethal, and their treatment might be lengthy. Fortunately, Care Health Insurance's heart Insurance plan and mediclaim policy will cover the medical costs associated with treating these cardiac conditions.
- Critical Illnesses- You could be diagnosed with a critical illness at any point in your lifetime. These are serious illnesses that pose a risk to your life. Critical diseases require prolonged treatment, which can be expensive. 32 critical diseases, including severe burns, paralysis, cancer, stroke, and end-stage liver failure, are covered by the Care Health Critical Mediclaim Policy.
- HIV AIDS- HIV AIDS is a lethal disease in which a deadly virus attacks the body's immune system. HIV treatment is complex and time-consuming, which makes it costly. But the Care Health Care Insurance plan can protect you against the cost of HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Cataract- A common eye illness characterised by clouding of the eye lens, eventually leading to blindness. Only cataract surgery can cure the illness. Depending on the conditions of the policy, a number of Care Health Insurance policies cover the expenses of cataract surgery up to a specific cap.
- Congenital disabilities in newborn babies - Congenital disabilities, such as Down's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy, affect some babies. Their treatment may be lengthy and costly. But the Care Health Joy insurance plan will cover the expense of treating the babies for these congenital disabilities.
- Mental Illness - Nowadays, people are more likely to suffer from mental disorders like dementia, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and depression. These diseases require lengthy and potentially costly treatments. Care Health Insurance covers the expense of receiving medical care for mental illness plans.
Advantages of Care Health Insurance Plans
A policy-seeker who chooses a Care Health Insurance Policy will be able to utilise a plethora of advantages and conveniences. Below are some of the major ones.
The company has established over 7800 network hospitals across the nation to ensure the insured person may choose the most appropriate one in their locality.
In order to keep up with the increasing demand of the digital age, Care Health Insurance has introduced a number of online facilities, such as renewal, product purchases, calculation quotation, general updates, claim filing, etc., so that an insured person can complete numerous insurance-related tasks at his or her own pace.
Amount of Products
More than 10 health insurance policies are served by this company. So, a person looking for insurance can find a variety of health policies in one place and select them according to their requirements.
In order to suit his or her requirements, the insured individual can alter the policy's terms, including the policy's duration, premium payment term, and add-on cover.
Simple Claim Settlement Procedure
Care Health Insurance has maintained its claim settlement system simple and straightforward so that the claim amount is received within the time frame specified without any complications.
The majority of Care Health Insurance's health plans provide the option of lifetime renewability. The insured individual can thereafter use the advantages of the coverage for the rest of their life.
Services for Widespread Customer Care
Having over 158 official branches, licensed and registered agents, insurance brokers, and numerous employees, the firm is well-connected to its customers. Therefore, the company's customer service representatives will be available anytime the insured needs assistance from them.
Buying a health insurance policy is very necessary to keep oneself protected and secure from the health dangers that one is exposed to. It safeguards against diseases, illnesses, and various health hazards. Care Health Insurance deserves special emphasis when discussing health insurance plans. However, before purchasing a health insurance policy, it is advised to properly read the plan brochure to gain a better grasp of the exclusions and inclusions to avoid any future complications.
What are the advantages of having Care Critical Illness Health Insurance?
When a designated critical illness is identified, Care critical illness health insurance offers much-needed financial relief. The plans provide an extensive medical solution, stability, and a lifelong dedication to your well-being.
What is Care Health Insurance's claim settlement ratio?
Care Health Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 95.2%.
What is Care Health Insurance?
Care Health Insurance is a specialised health insurer that provides products in the retail sector for personal accident, maternity, top-up coverage, international travel insurance, health insurance, and critical illness in addition to group health insurance and group personal accident insurance for corporations, microinsurance products for the rural market, and an array of wellness services.
Who is the owner of Care Health Insurance?
Care Health Insurance, formerly Religare Health Insurance, is a specialist health insurance firm in India. It is Religare Enterprises Limited's direct subsidiary.
What does a waiting period mean in Care Health Insurance?
A waiting period is a period of time after your health insurance policy is issued, during which you are not eligible to file a claim. Depending on the plan, the duration of the waiting period may range from 30 days to 48 months.