Is Star Health Insurance Good
Updated On Sep 20, 2023
Table of Contents
Star Health Insurance, a stand-alone Health Insurance Company, has a variety of health plans like Star Comprehensive, Senior Citizens Red Carpet, Corona Rakshak Policy, Corona Kavach, Super Surplus Top-up, Family Health Optima, Medi-Classic, Star Health Gain, Diabetes Safe, Star Cardiac, Star Cancer Care Gold, Star CritiCare Plus, Aarogya Sanjeevani and more.
Star Health Insurance Plans renewal offers comprehensive protection through coverage for hospitalization, daycare procedures, medical care at home (domiciliary hospitalization), ambulance charges, pre and post-hospitalization, and more.
Star Health Insurance has a massive network of 9,900+ Network Hospitals, 2.95 lakh+ agents, building a healthier India for helping its customers in all possible ways. With a customer base of Over 16.9 Cr Customers to date and successfully paid claims worth over ₹ 12,739 Cr, and 90% cashless claims settled in less than 2 hours with the help of its hassle-free in-house claims settlement making it popular among the masses.
Why You Should Buy Star Health Insurance Policy
Being a stand-alone health insurance company with customers being at the core of their service. It offers a range of comprehensive health products for individuals, families, and special plans for diabetic and cardiac patients, and senior citizens.
Star Health Insurance is considered amongst the most trusted health insurers. Here are few reasons to choose Star Health Insurance Co. Ltd. as your health insurance provider:
- No intervention of Third Party Administrator – In-house claims settlement team.
- Faster claim settlement – 87% of cashless claims are settled in less than 2 hours. Offers immediate claim support.
- Cashless hospitalization – Choose from 9800+ hospitals across India
- Free medical consultation – Experts available over 24 x 7 Toll Free Helpline.
- Store your Medical Records – Free storage of medical records in electronic form for future needs.
Benefits of Star Health Insurance
Here are a few salient benefits of Star Health insurance Mediclaim plan:
- Room, boarding, nursing expenses as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home at 2% of the Sum Insured, subject to a maximum of Rs.5,000/- per day
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees.
- Anaesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation theatre charges, cost of Pacemaker etc.
- Emergency ambulance charges for transporting the covered patient to the hospital up to a sum of Rs. 750/- per hospitalisation and overall limit of Rs. 1500/- per policy period.
- In-patient hospitalization expenses for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Non Allopathic Treatments: Covered up to 25% of the sum insured subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per policy period
It certainly doesn’t make sense to risk your own health by not buying health insurance. Medical inflation too has reached sky high, thereby making health insurance a must-buy. Star Health Insurance plan will help your hard-earned savings remain intact in case of a medical emergency. With the striking features and benefits that this plan offers, it has become the most eminent and popular health insurance plans, amongst many.