How is Reliance Health Insurance?
Published On Aug 04, 2022 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Reliance Health Insurance Plans provides you all-round protection in today's world full of health-related uncertainties. Health Insurance plans from Reliance General Insurance protects you and your family by providing financial support if a health crisis comes knocking at your doorstep.
Reliance Health Insurance plans offer complete comprehensive protection and tax savings u/s 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. You get a host of benefits like No-Claim Bonus, Cashless Hospitalization, low premium with amazing discounts.
Reliance General Insurance offers Individual, Family Floater, Critical Illness, Personal Accident Insurance Plans. You can also buy Reliance Health Insurance Plan in 4 easy installments. Reliance has a countrywide presence with 139 offices and with more than 28,900+ intermediaries across India.
Features of Reliance Health Insurance
The features of Reliance Health Insurance are mentioned below:
- No. of members - The health insurance plan covers maximum 4 members of your family that may include up to 2 children and 2 adults.
- Lifelong Renewal – The plans offered are lifelong renewable, hence it saves you from the financial burden and stress caused by a medical emergency and keeps you well prepared to handle any situation.
- No Sub-Limits on Room Rent - As sub-limits on room rent practically eat into your sum insured, Reliance Health Insurance scores brownie points for their plans without any sub-limits on the room rent.
- Pre & Post hospitalization cover - The plan covers medical expenses for 30 days prior to hospitalization and 60 days post hospitalization only for related medical expenses.
- Health Check-ups – On successful completion of 4 claim-free years, the health check-up expenses are reimbursed.
- Pre-existing diseases - Pre-existing diseases are covered after 4 years of waiting period.
- Co-payment - The plan has no co-payment policy.
Benefits of Reliance Health Insurance
The benefits of buying Reliance Health Insurance are mentioned below:
- Discounts: Reliance Health Insurance provides a discount of 5% for a girl child or for single women. Offers a premium discount of 5% for Reliance Private Car Package Policy customers
- Coverage: Offers coverage to immediate and extended family members under an individual mediclaim insurance policy
- Cashless facility: Offers cashless facility with a network that ranges more than 4000 hospitals
- Flexibility: Offers flexibility to make the premium payments via UPI, Paytm, Netbanking, Debit/Credit card etc. as per your convenience
- Reinstatement: Offers reinstatement of sum insured if get exhausted from your basic sum insured of your health insurance
- Mediclaim settlement: Offers quick and hassle-free claim settlement services
- Tax benefits: Section 80C and 10(10D) under the Income Tax Act, provides tax benefits for premiums paid regularly.
- Incurred Claim Settlement Ratio: The incurred claim settlement ratio of Reliance Health Insurance for F.Y. 2018 - 19 is 94%.
With a robust base of faithful customers clubbed with sturdy Pan India branch setup, Reliance Health Insurance Plans are reasonably priced and cost-optimized. Also the premiums are viable, pocket friendly and accounted for. The cover gives you cashless hospitalization benefits in over 4000 hospitals across the nation. If a worthy health cover with a strict budget is what's on your mind, Reliance Health Insurance is a sure contender.
Also read: How Does Health Insurance Work
How is Universal Sompo Health Insurance?