Tvs Scooty Streak Insurance
Calculate Your Tvs Scooty Streak Insurance
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Scooty Streak via InsuranceDekho
TVS Scooty Streak is a decade old scooty designed to appeal to the youth of India. The scooty is available in 5 vibrant colors that include pride black, envy black, lust black, rane black, and greed black. It has an 80cc single-cylinder engine that generates 5 bhp at 6500 rpm and 5.8 nm at 4000 rpm. Mated with an automatic gearbox, the engine features a torque sensor. The 96 kg (kerb weight) scooter has small body proportions and is kept light weighted so that it can be easily handled by everyone. It has drum brakes and alloy wheels that offer a smooth ride on the road. All these features make the scooty a preferred choice for the consumers.
TVS Scooty Streak Two Wheeler Insurance
In India it is mandatory to have at least a third party bike insurance policy as per the Indian Motor Tariff. If you ride without this mandatory cover on the roads, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or would be imprisoned for up to 3 months. Apart from saving you from the punishment, a third party bike insurance policy offers cover against the third party liabilities including an individual, property, or vehicle in case of an unfortunate event. It can be purchased by all the bike owners so can also buy one if you own TVS Scooty Streak. If you are looking for extended coverage, then you can go for a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy and comprehensive bike insurance policy along with mandatory third-party cover.
Types of Insurance Cover
1. Third Party Bike Insurance Plan
To be able to ride legally on the Indian roads, you must own a third-party bike insurance policy. It covers you against third-party liabilities including losses incurred due to death, bodily injuries, or other losses caused to an individual, vehicle, or property. The policy covers you for such expenses for up to Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plan
Standalone own damage bike insurance policy can be more beneficial for you as it covers you against the damages sustained by your bike. You can purchase this policy along with a third party bike insurance policy.
3. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
A comprehensive bike insurance policy offers you the benefits of both standalone own damage bike insurance policy as well as third party bike insurance policy. It protects you in the events like burglary, theft, natural calamities, riots, etc.
How to Buy Insurance for TVS Streak from InsuranceDekho
You can easily buy an insurance policy for your TVS Scooty Streak online at Inusrancedekho within a few minutes. For this you will be required to follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number. If you don’t remember your bike’s number, then kindly enter its brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, etc. and then proceed.
Step 3: Enter your personal details (Name and Mobile Number). You will see relevant quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: From the displayed quotes, select the most suitable bike insurance policy as per your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay online for the policy you wish to buy. You will receive the policy document via email within the stipulated time.
TVS Scooty Streak Variants with Insurance Premium Price
TVS Scooty Streak Standard87.8 cc,Petrol
Add-ons For Your Tvs Scooty Streak Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Quotes
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Shine Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Quotes
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Quotes
- View Hero Passion Pro Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Quotes
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Honda Dio Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Quotes
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Quotes
- View Ola S1 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS iQube Electric Insurance Quotes
- View Ather 450X Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha MT 15 V2 Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Raider Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Quotes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Quotes
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Quotes
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Quotes
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Quotes
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Quotes
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Quotes
- View Yezdi Roadster Insurance Quotes
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Scooty Streak Bike Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Amazing serviceAs a first-timer, I appreciate the service provided by InsuranceDekho. I wanted a befitting bike insurance policy for my...Read MoreDigitBy Chirag Roy On:4th January, 2021
- Simply calculate policyThe premium calculator on InsuranceDekho came to my rescue when I was struggling to calculate my policy premium. Thanks ...Read MoreNew IndiaBy Sarita MondalOn:27th November, 2020
- Reliable policy overviewsI wanted to calculate the premiums of the Digit policy for my TVS Scooty Streak. I was happy with the genuine overviews ...Read MoreDigitBy Nilanjan BhattacharyaOn:30th October, 2020
- Ensured transparencyI bought Future Generali bike insurance at the InsuranceDekho website for my bike TVS Scooty Streak. I must admit the wh...Read MoreFuture GeneraliBy Leela SilOn:16th October, 2020
Bike Insurance News
- Vintage Bike Insurance in India: All You Need to K...
Learn about the meaning, importance, and how to purchase vi...31 March 2023
- Traffic Rules to Follow in Bangalore
Find out about the traffic rules and fines in Bangalore.22 March 2023
- All You Need To Know About Off-Road Biking
Find out the meaning and factors that you should keep in min...13 March 2023
- Things to Remember When Riding a Bike For the Firs...
Read on to understand all about the bike riding tips for beg...10 March 2023
- Helmet Laws In India: All You Need To Know
Know about the helmet laws in India. There are certain rules...09 March 2023