Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,300
- CLAIMS SETTLED 99%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Zero Depreciation till 7 years
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Top Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
About Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
About Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers specifically designed car insurance products for its policyholders. The car insurance plans provided by the insurer include third-party car insurance policies, standalone own-damage car insurance policies, as well as comprehensive car insurance policies. These car insurance plans offer overall protection to cars where the third-party car insurance cover compensates the financial liabilities which you may incur towards a third party while a comprehensive package policy covers the loss or damage sustained by your own car. Besides, it also provides a personal accident cover to secure unnamed passengers and paid drivers for up to Rs. 2 lakhs per person.
Key Features of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Claim Settlement Ratio
Number of Network Garages
No Claim Bonus
Personal Accident Cover
Up to Rs. 15 lakhs
Benefits of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
There are multiple benefits to buying Royal Sundaram car insurance plans. Listed below are the advantages you get with Royal Sundaram Car Insurance:
- Protection Against Damages: Any damage or loss to the insured car is covered under the Royal Sundaram car insurance plan.
- Coverage Against Third-party Liability: If the insured car causes any damage to a third-party, then the same will be covered under car insurance plans.
- Personal Accident Cover: Royal Sundaram car insurance plan provides Personal Accident Cover of up to Rs. 15 lakhs. The Personal Accident Cover under Royal Sundaram car insurance can also be extended to other passengers of the car.
- Quick Claim Settlement: Royal Sundaram has a claim settlement ratio of 98.60%, indicating the insurer’s efficiency in settling car insurance claims, Moreover, the process of car insurance claim settlement is also very quick and hassle-free.
- Minimal Documentation Required: There is no multiple paperwork required when you are buying Royal Sundaram car insurance plans. Thus, with minimal paperwork, you can buy a car insurance plan with Royal Sundaram in a matter of a few minutes.
- Powerful Technology Support: Royal Sundaram is backed by powerful technology to make the complete process of buying and raising car insurance claims hassle-free. The M-Inspect app lets you complete the inspection of a car in a digital manner, M-Chatra app on the other hand provides all details of the claim and others.
Royal Sundaram Premium Insurance Calculator
To get an estimate of the premium you need to pay towards your car insurance plan, you can use the premium calculator. The Royal Sundaram premium insurance calculator takes into account the plan type, coverage, policy term, and more. It is a very helpful tool as by just entering a few details, you will be able to know about the premium you need to pay with your Royal Sundaram car insurance plan.
Types of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
There are different types of car insurance plans offered by Royal Sundaram as listed below:
- Third-party Car Insurance: Third-party car insurance provides financial liability against third-party damage or loss. According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, third-party car insurance is a must for all car owners.
- Standalone Car Insurance: Standalone car insurance provides coverage if there are damages to the insured car due to any accident or any other mishaps.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: Comprehensive car insurance plan provides coverage for both third-party and standalone damages. Although, comprehensive car insurance provides complete protection, but its premium is comparatively higher.
Top Add-ons Offered by Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Listed below are some of the top add-ons that Royal Sundaram Car Insurance offers:
- No Claim Bonus Protection Cover: With No Claim Bonus Protection Cover, the No Claim Bonus benefit will remain intact even if you have raised any car insurance claim.
- Vehicle Replacement Value Plus: If the insured car is completely lost or stolen, then with the Vehicle Replacement Cover, a complete reimbursement will be given based on the invoice value.
- Depreciation Waiver Cover: The value of a car depreciates every year. However, with the Depreciation Waiver Cover, there will be no depreciation charges incurred when you raise a car insurance claim.
- Tyre Cover: A tyre cover add-on provides protection if the tyre is damaged and needs to get replaced.
- Road Side Assistance Cover: There are times when your car breaks down. In such instances, a Roadside Assistance Cover will provide assistance in getting the car towed.
Factors Affecting Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Premium
Some of the factors that affect the premium of the Royal Sundaram car insurance premium are as follows:
- Age of the Vehicle: One of the most important factors that affect the car insurance premium is the age of the vehicle. If you are buying Royal Sundaram car insurance for an old car, then the car insurance premium will be higher.
- Geographical Location: If you are buying a car insurance plan in a region that is prone to terrorist activities, theft, and other criminal activities, then your car insurance premium will be higher.
- IDV: IDV or Insured Declare Value also affects the car insurance premium. The IDV is directly proportional to the car insurance premium and as it will be higher, the higher will be car insurance premium.
- Fuel Type: Depending on the fuel type, the car insurance premium will accordingly vary. For instance, the car insurance premium of CNG and diesel cars are higher as compared to petrol cars.
- Safety Devices: The installation of anti-theft devices, anti-braking systems, and other such safety devices also affects the car insurance premium. On installing these devices, the safety of your car increases, and thus the car insurance premium will be lower in such cases.
Tips to Buy the Best Car Insurance Plan
Some of the things that you need to consider to buy the best car insurance plan are as follows:
- Before buying a car insurance plan, you must first perform a detailed search and accordingly make a decision. You should also compare the different car insurance plans available and then make a choice.
- You should also check the claim settlement ratio of the car insurance company. It is better to buy a car insurance plan with a company that has a higher claim settlement ratio.
- While buying any type of car insurance plan, you should also check the availability of add-ons. By including add-ons to the car insurance plan, you will be able to enhance the benefits of your car insurance plan.
- Another thing that you should check while buying a car insurance plan is checking the claim process. You should choose a company that provides 24*7 claim support.
- You must also read the terms and conditions before buying any type of car insurance plan.
Why Buy Car Insurance with Royal Sundaram Online?
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy Royal Sundaram car insurance plans online:
- Hassle-free Claim Process: On buying car insurance with Royal Sundaram online, you can easily get your claims settled. You just need to submit a few documents and get the claim settled in a hassle-free manner.
- Affordable Car Insurance Premium: At times, there are discounts offered on car insurance plans when you buy online. So, save on car insurance premiums by buying car insurance plans online.
- Easy Documentation Process: There is minimal documentation required when you buy Royal Sundaram car insurance plans online. Through a digital process, you can buy car insurance plans with Royal Sundaram from the comfort of your home.
- Quick Policy Issuance: On buying Royal Sundaram car insurance online, the policy will be issued in a matter of a few minutes.
Royal Sundaram Premium Calculation
It is very important to calculate the car insurance premium before buying any car insurance plan. To calculate the premium, policyholders can use the Royal Sundaram premium calculator. You just need to enter details like vehicle number, type of car insurance plan, and other details to calculate the car insurance premium.
Inclusions Under Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Before buying car insurance plans with Royal Sundaram, you must check its inclusions. Here are some of the inclusions of Royal Sundaram car insurance:
- Damage due to fire or explosion
- Damage due to an accident
- If the insured vehicle is lost or stolen
- If the insured vehicle is damaged due to riots or natural disasters
- Damage to a third party is also covered
Exclusions Under Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Listed below are the exclusions under Royal Sundaram car insurance:
- Any breakdown or mechanical damage to the vehicle
- If the driver is riding the vehicle under the consumption of alcohol or drugs, then any damage is not covered
- If any damage happens in a geographical location that is not mentioned in the policy documents, then it will be uncovered
Steps to File Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim
Here are some of the steps that you need to follow to raise Royal Sundaram car insurance claim:
- You first need to inform the insurance company about car insurance claim
- Once the claim request is submitted to Royal Sundaram, then a surveyor will be assigned to asses the total damage
- Then, the policyholder needs to upload the documents
- In the case of cashless repair, claims will be directly settled. On the other hand, if there is a reimbursement claim, then the amount will be reimbursed by the car insurance company.
Documents Required to Raise Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Listed below are some of the documents required to raise car insurance claim with Royal Sundaram:
- Copy of car registration number
- Duly-filled claim form
- Copy of driving license
- Repair bills
How to Renew Car Insurance with Royal Sundaram?
Here are some of the steps you need to follow to renew your car insurance with Royal Sundaram:
- Go to the official website of Royal Sundaram and click on the car insurance tab
- Enter details like vehicle registration number, mobile number, and other details
- Also, enter the policy expiry date and then click on renew option
- You can also include add-ons when you renew the car insurance
- Proceed with the premium payment and once the payment is done, you will receive details on your registered email address
Benefits of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- A wide network of 3,300+ garages
- 24x7 emergency assistance is provided
- Offers unlimited claims to its customers
- Easy and quick claim settlement process
- Digitally enabled processes with m-Chatra App
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Add-Ons
If you are a car owner who has successfully managed to rack up a good percentage of No Claim Bonus, having an NCB Protector is a smart choice. You can enjoy discounts anywhere from 20% to 50%, based on your claim history. To top it off, if you have made upto 2 claims in a given policy year, your accumulated NCB remains the same.
Depreciation Waiver Add-On
In case of partial loss or claim, this add-on provide great benefit. Metal parts and plastic parts of a vehicle are waived from depreciation. Still not clear? Well, when you register a claim, the entire amount will be paid out without deducting any depreciation on metal and plastic parts.
Full Invoice Cover
This is your golden chance to get your car insured upto 100% of the list price. Circumstances like total loss or theft could cause severe loss. This add-on guarantees that complete reimbursement will be handed out by the insurance company on the invoice amount of the car.
Voluntary Deductible Cover
In times of claim, if you voluntarily agree to bear a portion of the claim, the insurance company pays for damages that crosses the limit of voluntary deductible. The add-on is a great way to save big money on your car insurance premium.
Key Protector Cover
This is an additional rider that ensure if keys to your car are lost, damaged or misplaced, Royal Sundaram will cover the expenses for repair or replacement of keys. The expenses include labor costs too.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim Process
Inform Royal Sundaram In A GoIntimate your insurance company by calling in their toll-free number 1860-425-0000. Register your claim. Visit the workshop and inform the insurance company
Reach The Workshopto fast-track your claim, drive your car to the nearest garage or get your vehicle towed
A Survey Is ArrangedPost communication to the insurance company, a surveyor is fixed upon within 24-48 hours
Keep All Documents In HandInsurance company gives a green signal only after receiving the essential documents. Please submit RC, DL, Claim Intimation Form, Policy Copy, Aadhar Card, Repair Estimate and others
Survey Is CompletedDetailed survey is carried out by the surveyor and is completed in 24-48 working hours
Surveyor Calls The ShotA thorough survey is performed. The survey is then approved or rejected. Repair-works commence only after approval is achieved
Delivery Order Is IssuedAfter the repairs are done, a final survey is completed. Post this, a deliver order is issued
Non Cashless Claims – The Way InWhen a claim is non-cashless, you are expected to foot the bills of repair-works. However, your insurance company reimburses the claim amount
Explore Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how to buy car insurance from Royal Sundaram.
- A car insurance plan comes with a fixed validity period after which it you need to get it renewed to keep your car insured. You can get it renewed eit
- On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, here are the top car insurance companies which are best for availing a personal accident.
- Explore factors that determine car insurance premium. Learn how to lower your car insurance costs. Knowing what affects your rate can help you.
- Is your car insurance policy going to expire? Look at smart tips that you should know while renewing a car insurance policy online. Learn more.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance FAQs
I have heard about Royal Sundaram’s car shield insurance policy. What are the coverages the plan offer?
Car shield is one of the most famous plans introduced by Royal Sundaram. It ensure absolute coverage to a car during accidents and pays for the damages too. Here’s how it comes handy:
- Compensates for death, damage or bodily injury
- Ensure third party coverage of up to 7.5 lacs
- Coverage is extended for car and car parts. Accident cover can be opted as well for co-passengers upto 2 lacs
- Overwhelming choice of add-ons are provided. No Claim Bonus, Depreciation waiver on spare parts, 100% invoice cover and so on so forth for instance
Does the car shield plan cover LPG/CNG kits?
For private cars, Royal Sundaram does provide coverage for LPG and CNG kits.
I am interested in learning more about discounts offered by Royal Sundaram. Are there any?
Totally, Royal Sundaram bring plenty of benefits and discounts on board. If you are a member of the Automobile Association, you are certainly entitled to a discount. Added discounts are also provided on vintage cars.
Why should I insure my car with a Royal Sundaram motor policy?
The answer is why not? Royal Sundaram is definitely a top-league brand you can bank upon. It offers 24x7 cashless claim facility, break-in insurance, innumerable add-ons, roadside assistance, quick approvals on claims and other perks.
If I book my policy with Royal Sundaram but due to an unforseen circumstance I wish to discontinue with a claim I have registered. Can I Cancel my car insurance claim?
Yes, it is easier than you think. To can a claim request, just write a request to the insurance company and submit it. Your claim will be cancelled in no time.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023