Yamaha FZ 16 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Yamaha FZ 16 STD153 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Yamaha Fz Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Yamaha FZ via InsuranceDekho
Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance Summary
Yamaha FZ is a highly affordable bike which has an engine capacity of 149 cc which produces a power of 13.2 PS and a torque of 12.8 Nm. The bike is extremely fuel efficient and provides a mileage of 53 Kmpl. The bike has disc front and rear brakes and tubeless tyres. The fuel capacity of the Yamaha FZ is 12 liters. The length of the Yamaha FZ is0 1990 mm, width is 770 mm and height 1050 mm. Yamaha FZ has Digital speedometer, Console, tripmeter, tachometer and odometer. It also has a Pass Switch, Passenger Footrest and a Step-up seat, Low Fuel Indicator, Low Oil Indicator and LED Tail Lights. The Yamaha FZ is available in 8 colours which are Matte Green, Dark Knight, Armada Blue, Dark Knight, Opal White, Lightning Cyan, Knight Red, Hurricane Gray.
Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance
To ride Yamaha FZ in India it is necessary for every two-wheeler owner to have at least a third party insurance policy, according to the Indian Motor tariff. A third party insurance policy type of insurance provides compensation for the third party liabilities and third party property damage. Without a third party insurance cover, the rider of the two-wheeler can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 or/and imprisonment up to 3 months. Third party insurance cover does not compensate for own-damages of the bike, for which the policyholder needs to purchase a standalone own-damage cover or a comprehensive cover.
Types of Insurance Cover
Below mentioned are the different types of insurance covers:
1. Third Party Insurance Policy: Third party bike insurance is a risk cover, in which the insurance company compensates for the legal liabilities claimed by a third party in an accident where the insured bike is at fault. It provides third party property coverage of up to Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy: Standalone Own-Damage Insurance Policy is a part of motor insurance in which the insurance company provides coverage for the damages incurred by policyholder’s two wheeler in case of a mishap and does not cover any damages caused to a third party.
3. Comprehensive Insurance Policy: By opting for a comprehensive insurance cover the policyholder will be covered against both own-damages of the bike and third party legal liabilities. It is a 360 degree protection for your two wheeler.
How to Buy Insurance for your Yamaha FZ from InsuranceDekho?
Followings are the steps that are to be followed to purchase Insurance for your Yamaha FZ from InsuranceDekho:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’. In the ‘Get Your Quote’ section, enter your bike registration number or other details, such as make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Enter your details like name and mobile number. The best policies will be visible to you on your screen.
Step 4: Select a policy which suits your budget and other requirements.
Step 5: Make payment for the selected policy. The policy related document will be sent to you on your registered email ID.
Add-ons For Your Yamaha Fz Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS iQube Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Yamaha FZ 16 Bike Insurance User Reviews11 Reviews
- Dhoom PolicyGreat - it took few seconds to get renewal of my policy. Was searching from last 90 min . But this took seconds to fix t...Icici Lombard bike InsuranceBy Rohit AroraOn:3rd January, 2023
- Policy RenewPolicy renew process is very easy. No need to fill all the details, once you provide the vehicle registration number, th...United India bike InsuranceBy SHEKH NURUL ISLAMOn:18th May, 2022
- Best teamBetter than other insurance providers. It offers affordable premiums. I am one of the satisfied customers. I was able to...Kotak Mahindra bike InsuranceBy JAYESH OMKIRAN GODAMBEOn:26th May, 2021
- Good so farIt was quite easy thanks to the smooth experience in applications. Payment is also easy. I am much satisfied with the se...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy NIJANATHAN AVOn:18th May, 2021
- It was a good experienceThe experience was good. The rates of the insurance can be on the lower side. Thanks for the quick insurance payment hop...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy ABHINAV SACHANOn:14th May, 2021
- Excellent experience loved itVery easy and secured. Please try it is very simple and easy. You must go to InsuranceDekho to buy the most suitable car...Hdfc Ergo bike InsuranceBy Rakesh ValmikiOn:25th March, 2021
- user friendly websiteUser friendly website. Very easy to follow and buy policy. I will recommend it to my friends and relatives too. I am ver...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy JAYADEEP SHILOn:15th March, 2021
- Best experienceExcellent experience with InsuranceDekho and insurance policy with an affordable premium. So I suggest everyone buy the ...Universal Sompo bike InsuranceBy LovepreetOn:14th March, 2021
- Really excellentIt was really nice experience i never experienced it take from online was easy really simple steps ans easy to remove fr...Iffco Tokio bike InsuranceBy SREE budhanOn:2nd March, 2021
- Great Team SupportBike Insurance Comprehensive was taken from InsuranceDekho. Overall great experience must buy from here cant asked for a...Kotak Mahindra bike InsuranceBy Shiv Sanjay AgrawalOn:5th November, 2020
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Yamaha Fz FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Yamaha Fz bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Yamaha Fz bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Yamaha Fz bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Yamaha Fz at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Yamaha Fz bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Yamaha Fz bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Yamaha Fz bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Yamaha Fz bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number