Suzuki Hayabusa Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Suzuki Hayabusa STD1340 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Suzuki Hayabusa Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Purchase Insurance for Suzuki Hayabusa via InsuranceDekho?
Suzuki Hayabusa Summary
Suzuki Hayabusa is a premium sports motorbike that was first launched in the year 1999, which reached a top speed of up to 312 km/h. At present, this motorcycle is available in just one variant i.e. STD BS6. It generates a maximum power of 187.3 bhp and emits a torque of 150 Nm.The motorbike weighs around 266 kg and has a 20 litres of fuel tank capacity.
Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Insurance
It is mandatory for every two-wheeler owner to have at least a third party bike insurance policy with themselves at the time of riding their two wheeler. The insurance plan offers coverage towards third party damages and riding your bike without it can result in paying a fine of Rs. 2000 or/and imprisonment for up to three months.
Types of Bike Insurance Plan
Different kinds of two-wheeler insurance plans available in the market are explained below:
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
This is the complete bike insurance plan that offers compensation to the policyholder for both own damage expenses and third party liabilities. Moreover, it lets the policyholder expand the coverage of their plan with a few add-on covers.
2. Third Party Bike Insurance Plan
This is the most basic insurance cover that compulsorily needs to be carried by each of the two-wheeler owners while riding a two-wheeler. It offers coverage for any third party damages incurred because of collision with your bike.
3. Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
An own damage bike insurance policy provides coverage for your bike’s own damage or loss caused due to theft, man-made disasters, fire, vandalism, etc. This plan does not provide coverage for any third party liabilities and covers only your bike’s expenses. Therefore, it must be bought along with a third party insurance plan.
How to Buy Insurance for Suzuki Hayabusa via InsuranceDekho?
To purchase insurance for Suzuki Hayabusa via InsuranceDekho follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website of InsuranceDekho and select the ‘Bike’ tab.
Step 2: Enter the number of your bike under the option ‘Get Your Quote’. Or you can even enter your bike’s model, make, variant, etc in case the bike number is unknown.
Step 3: Then, simply enter your name and phone number to make the plan quotes appear.
Step 4: Compare and choose a plan based on your budget and needs.
Step 5: Do the payment for the chosen plan and find its policy document through your email.
Add-ons For Your Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
- View Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Insurance Price
- View BMW S 1000 RR Insurance Price
- View Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Insurance Price
- View Ducati Streetfighter V4 Insurance Price
- View Ducati Panigale V2 Insurance Price
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Hero Splendor Plus XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Honda Dio Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Suzuki Hayabusa Bike Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Suzuki Hayabusa FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Suzuki Hayabusa bikes?
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the bike insurers with impressive claim settlement ratio for Suzuki Hayabusa bikes.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Suzuki Hayabusa bike?
You can compare bike insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Suzuki Hayabusa at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Suzuki Hayabusa bikes?
The most opted insurance add-ons with Suzuki Hayabusa bikes include zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and consumable cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Suzuki Hayabusa bike insurance renewed?
You can get your Suzuki Hayabusa bike insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number