Suzuki DR-Z50 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Suzuki DR-Z50 STD BS449 cc, Petrol
Suzuki DR-Z50 STD BS649 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Suzuki Dr Z50 Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Suzuki DR via InsuranceDekho?
Suzuki DR Summary
Suzuki DR was launched by Suzuki Motorcycles India as an entry level DR Z50 mini bike, which has now been discontinued. The bike was designed specifically keeping in mind the interest of young riders to let them develop their bike riding skills at an early stage. The motorcycle is powered by a 49 CC 4 stroke air cooled motor that is equipped with an electric starter and a three speed transmission that is combined with an automatic clutch.
Suzuki DR Bike Insurance
According to the Motor Vehicle Act, it is necessary for each of the two-wheeler owner to at least carry a third party bike insurance plan with them when riding their bike on Indian roads. It is the basic insurance policy, which is specifically designed to offer coverage for your third party financial liabilities. Riding your bike without it can cost you a fine of Rs. 2000 or/and jail for maximum three months.
Types of Bike Insurance Plan
The types of bike insurance plans available in the market are explained below:
1. Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan
A comprehensive bike insurance plan provides compensation for both own damage expenses as well as third party liabilities. Here, the policyholder is also allowed to include a few add-on covers for policy expansion. This is the most expensive plan as it provides holistic coverage.
2. Third Party Bike Insurance Plan
A third party bike insurance plan is a basic cover that needs to be carried at the time of riding their bike by all the bike owners. This insurance plan offers compensation towards your financial liabilities which you need to pay towards a third party because of an accident with your two-wheeler.
3. Standalone Own Damage Bike Insurance Plan
A standalone own damage bike insurance plan is an option policy that offers compensation towards loss or damage incurred by your own bike. You are allowed add-on covers to this policy. It is recommended to buy this insurance plan along with a third party insurance plan (mandatory cover).
How to Purchase Insurance for Suzuki DR through InsuranceDekho?
To purchase a bike insurance plan for your Suzuki DR through InsuranceDekho, follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: You need to first make a visit to InsuranceDekho website.
Step 2: Enter the number of your bike undr the option “Get Your Quote”. Or you can also enter your bike’s make, model, fuel type, variant etc if you don’t know your bike’s number.
Step 3: Next, enter your name and phone number to generate the best policy quotes.
Step 4: Select a bike insurance quote based on your budget and requirements.
Step 5: Make premium payment and get its policy documents through email.
Add-ons For Your Suzuki Dr Z50 Bike Insurance
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Super Splendor Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 6G Insurance Price
- View Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS NTORQ 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS Jupiter Insurance Price
- View Ola S1 Pro Insurance Price
- View Honda Activa 125 Insurance Price
- View TVS iQube Insurance Price
- View Yamaha Aerox 155 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023