HDFC Click 2 Protect Term Insurance Riders
|Claim Settlement Ratio||98.01%|
|Customer Care||9:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Death Benefit Paid For||12,509 Policies|
|Total Death Benefit Paid||Rs. 50.33 Crore|
The rider covers available under this insurance plan are as follow:
1. HDFC Life Accidental Disability Rider: If you suffer a total permanent disability in an accident, you will be provided with a regular monthly income amount that is equal to the amount of 1% of the sum assured for a period of 10 years.
2. HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider: A lump sum amount equal to the sum assured will be offered if you are diagnosed with a critical illness out of 19 specified diseases and survive for a period of 30 days after it. Under this rider, no maturity benefit is available.
3. HDFC Life Protect Plus Rider: If any policyholder sustains partial disability or total disability or accidental death due to an accident or diagnosed with cancer disease, a part of the rider sum assured will be paid under this rider. This rider offers no maturity benefit.
Key Inclusions and Exclusions of the Plan
- Provides Survival, Maturity and Death benefits
- Income payouts are offered from the age of 60 years
- Auto balance option for critical illness and death cover
- Critical illness coverage for a list of 36 major illnesses
- The special premium for women and non-tobacco customers.
What's Not Included
- If the diagnosis and treatment has been done outside India
- Participation of the policyholder in a criminal or unlawful act
- No cover for suicide attempted suicide or self-inflicted injury
- Injuries or diseases due to war, civil war, terrorist activity, etc.
- Policyholders under the influence of drugs, alcohol, and so on.
Click 2 Protect Plan Reviews
The best part about InsuranceDekho is that I found a list of insurance companies based on their claim settleme...Read More
I recently bought the HDFC Click 2 Term Protect plan from the InsuranceDekho website. While buying the plan, I...Read More
At InsuranceDekho I was able to find some best term plans offered by top insurance companies in In...Read More
Term Insurance News
Top Term Insurance Plans for Working Women
A term insurance plan, an essential insurance product given ...10 September 2021
Top Term Insurance Policies in India
Your family's financial security is built on your insurance ...31 August 2021
HDFC Life Term Insurance Contact Details
Insurance Dekho755 1196 989Mon to Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
HDFC Life Term Insurance1800-266-9777Mon to Sun 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM