How To Claim Reliance Health Insurance
Published On Jul 19, 2022 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Reliance Health Insurance plans offer complete comprehensive protection and tax savings u/s 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. You get a host of benefits like No-Claim Bonus, Cashless Hospitalization, low premium with amazing discounts.
Reliance General Insurance offers Individual, Family Floater, Critical Illness, Personal Accident Insurance Plans. You can also buy Reliance Health Insurance Plan in 4 easy installments. Reliance has a countrywide presence with 139 offices and with more than 28,900+ intermediaries across India.
Features of Reliance Health Insurance
The features of Reliance Health Insurance are mentioned below:
- No. of members - The health insurance plan covers a maximum of 4 members of your family that may include up to 2 children and 2 adults.
- Lifelong Renewal – The plans offered are lifelong renewable, hence it saves you from the financial burden and stress caused by a medical emergency and keeps you well prepared to handle any situation.
- No Sub-Limits on Room Rent - As sub-limits on room rent practically eat into your sum insured, Reliance Health Insurance scores brownie points for their plans without any sub-limits on the room rent.
- Pre & Post hospitalization cover - The plan covers medical expenses for 30 days prior to hospitalization and 60 days post hospitalization only for related medical expenses.
- Health Check-ups – On successful completion of 4 claim-free years, the health check-up expenses are reimbursed.
- Pre-existing diseases - Pre-existing diseases are covered after 4 years of waiting period.
- Co-payment - The plan has no co-payment policy.
Claims Process Of Reliance Health Insurance
There are two ways to make claim under a Health Insurance Policy:
A.) Cashless basis
In simple terms, for making a claim on cashless basis, the treatment must be done only at a network hospital of the insurance company servicing your policy. For availing the treatment, you would have to first seek an authorization as per the procedures laid down and in the prescribed form.
B.) Reimbursement basis
In case of claims on reimbursement basis, the insurance company has to be informed as per their prescribed procedures. The policyholder has to ensure that documents such as claim form, discharge summary, prescriptions and bills to be submitted for the claim on reimbursement are obtained after hospitalization.
With a robust base of faithful customers clubbed with sturdy Pan India branch setup, Reliance Health Insurance Plans are reasonably priced and cost-optimized. Also the premiums are viable, pocket friendly and accounted for. The cover gives you cashless hospitalization benefits in over 4000 hospitals across the nation. If a worthy health cover with a strict budget is what's on your mind, Reliance Health Insurance is a sure contender.
Also read: How To Cancel Aditya Birla Health Insurance Policy