Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Launches Health CDC, an Innovative Mobile Based Service
Updated On May 07, 2019
A good health insurance policy is useful only if it provides quick settlement of claims to the policyholders. Nobody wants to buy a policy that delays or requires endless paperwork to get the claims settled. Which is why, one of the leading private general insurance providers, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has launched a new and innovative mobile-based service called Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click). This helps the customers to register and track their claims in a hassle-free manner.
The customers can enjoy this service through a unique insurance Wallet app by following a few steps. It can be done anytime, anywhere in just a few clicks and the customers will receive live updates for the same. With the Wallet app, they can make claims for up to Rs. 20,000 using the CDC service. Steps that the customers need to follow for faster claim settlement process are-
1. Download and install the Insurance Wallet application.
2. Then login to the application.
3. Add your health insurance policy under the ‘manage policy’ tab.
4. A claim number will be generated, that must be noted by the customer.
5. Upload the required claim documents (hospital bills and claim form). State in all capital-’CLAIMED WITH BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD’.
6. Your details will be verified by the hospital.
7. You will receive the amount in your account if a valid claim below Rs. 20,000 is made.