Should I Purchase Two-Wheeler Insurance Online?
Published On Aug 22, 2021 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Are you considering purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy? Confused about purchasing it online or offline? Read along to know if you should consider purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy online or offline.
Table of Contents
A person who wants to purchase or renew his/her two-wheeler insurance often has one doubt which is whether they should purchase/renew their two-wheeler insurance online or offline. With changing times and rapid development in technology many insurance providers have started providing many services online through their websites. You can easily purchase, renew and file a claim for your two-wheeler insurance policy online on the insurance provider’s website
However, if you still have doubts about purchasing two-wheeler insurance online, you can read along to know about the benefits of purchasing two-wheeler insurance online and offline.
Benefits of Purchasing Two-Wheeler Insurance Online
Below mentioned are some benefits of purchasing two-wheeler insurance online:
- Less Paperwork Required: Purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy requires less paperwork and documentation. You can simply purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy online and make the payment securely. This eases the purchase process for the customer and the customer gets to deal with the insurance provider directly.
- Compare Policies Online: While you choose to purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy, you get the option to compare several policies according to your budget and requirements. You can easily compare different policies available online and select a policy most suitable according to your requirements and budget.
- Calculate Premium Online: Before purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy you can calculate the premium for the insurance policy by providing your bike number, two-wheeler’s brand, date of purchase of bike, and the place where your bike is registered at. You can instantly calculate the premium and compare the policies according to the details you provide.
- Flexibility Makes Amendment in Policy Document: If a person wants to make amendments in the two-wheeler insurance policy documents, then he/she can fill up the endorsement form which may be available on the insurance provider’s website. The person can fill and submit the form to the insurance provider and the request may be sanctioned instantly.
- Convenient: You can purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy online, from the comfort of your home. You can make payments online securely and the policy is issued instantly. You can also renew the insurance policy and a file claim conveniently from the comfort of your home.
Benefits of Purchasing Two-Wheeler Insurance Offline
Below mentioned are some benefits of purchasing two-wheeler insurance offline:
- Face-to-face Communication: While you purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy offline you get the benefit of face to face interactions from an advisor, he/she can provide you with advice before you purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Proper Assistance For Paperwork: When you choose to purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy offline there is more paperwork and documentation required as compared to purchasing the policy online. However, while purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy offline, the agent provides assistance for the paperwork and documentation or clears your doubts.
In simple terms, purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy online and offline comes with several advantages. It depends on you, how you choose to buy a two-wheeler insurance policy. Those who are comfortable with purchasing insurance and making payments online may select purchasing the policy online. Those who are not comfortable may choose to buy the policy offline or may require a lot of guidance while purchasing online.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.