How Can I Renew My Bike Insurance Plan At National Insurance?
Updated On Jul 22, 2021
National Insurance Company is one of the oldest and reputed names in the insurance market. It provides exclusive offers to the customers and has a hassle-free renewal process. Read to know more about the renewal process of the National Bike Insurance policy.
Table of Contents
Renewing your bike insurance policy is as crucial as buying it. Since it is compulsory to have a bike insurance policy, you must know that renewing your bike insurance policy on time is important. If you drive your bike with an expired bike insurance policy then you can be charged with heavy penalties by the traffic police.
You can renew your bike insurance policy and continue to enjoy the benefits offered by your insurer. But, if you are not satisfied with the services of the insurer you can always switch to some other company which meets your requirements at an affordable price. One such reputed and experienced firm is National Insurance Company Limited. You can buy your bike insurance policy from the National Insurance Company to enjoy the wide range of benefits offered by the company.
About National Insurance Company
National Insurance Company is one of the oldest and most trustworthy companies in India. It is one of the subsidiaries of the Government-owned Insurance Corporation of India. With its strategic alliance with some widely known brands, it has gained the trust of its customers over the years.
National Insurance Company offers comprehensive bike insurance policies that offer three types of insurance. It includes standalone own-damage plans, third-party plans, and comprehensive insurance plans. To expand the benefits of the policy you can purchase the add-ons which are available in a wide range by the company. Some important add-ons worth including are, zero depreciation cover, consumables cover, passenger assistance cover, and engine safe cover. Let us look at some of the basic features of National Insurance Company:
- The company has a network of 3,100+ linked garages to provide exclusive facilities to its customers.
- It had a claim settlement ratio of 85.71% in FY 2019-20.
- National Insurance Company provides 24X7 emergency assistance to its customers.
- It also provides third-party covers to the policyholders.
- The company also provides a third-party cover of up to Rs. 1 Lakh and a personal accident cover of Rs. 15 Lakh.
National Bike Insurance Renewal Process
The shield to protect the customers against any unforeseen events comes with an expiry date. Therefore, you must renew your bike insurance policy in an appropriate time frame. National Insurance Company has a hassle-free and quick renewal process for its customers. Let us look at the process involved in the renewal of the bike insurance policy at National Bike Insurance. To get your bike insurance policy renewed online, follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of “National Insurance Company”
- Click on “Motor Insurance” and select “Renew”
- Enter the required details like policy number and security code. Your calculated premium will be displayed. Click on “Proceed”
- Make the digital payment through its transaction gateway using your credit card, debit card, or any other net banking.
- After the payment is successfully made, you will receive your policy documents on your registered email ID.
You can get your policy renewed offline by visiting the branch office of National Insurance Company or by calling on their official phone number.
Benefits of National Bike Insurance Renewal
National Insurance Company offers a set of benefits to its customers while renewing their policies. Following are the benefits incurred by the policyholders by National Insurance Company:
- 24X7 emergency assistance
- Paperless and hassle-free procedure
- No claim bonus can be availed.
- You can extend the benefits by including add-on covers.
- Cashless services are provided at the network garages.
- Deals with the liabilities to the third party in case of an accident.
- Provides financial security by shielding your vehicle against any damage.
You can renew your bike insurance policies with the National Insurance Company without much effort. Digital payments can be made while renewing your policies using secured payment gateways. You must go through the inclusions and exclusion in your policy. You can add on extra plans like the top-ups to enhance your policy services at not much cost.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.