Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance: Claim & Renewal Process
Published On Jul 21, 2021, Updated On Jul 23, 2021
Read this article to find out the claim settlement and renewal process at Bharti AXA General Insurance for your bike insurance
Table of Contents
According to the Indian Motor Vehicle Act, every bike leader is expected to have valid bike insurance coverage. The number of road accidents has increased dramatically as the number of vehicles on the road has increased. Being involved in an accident damage both your bike and the vehicle of the third party. Compensating for the loss of a third party and repairing your bike will result in exorbitant costs. As a result, it is critical to have a valid bike insurance policy that provides adequate coverage. Bharti AXA's bike insurance renewal and claim process are straightforward. Read on to learn how to renew your bike insurance and file a settlement claim in one easy step.
How To Renew Your Bike Insurance With Bharti AXA?
Bike insurance, like any other insurance policy, has a time limit during which it is valid. Bharti AXA General Insurance offers a simplified insurance renewal procedure that can be completed online from the convenience of your own home. The steps below will walk you through the process of renewing your bike insurance coverage with Bharti AXA General Insurance without any hassle -
1. To renew your insurance online, go to Bharti AXA's official website and log in.
2. To use the website, you will need to provide your vehicle's registration number, existing policy number, and contact information.
3. After entering the necessary information about your bike and the previous bike insurance policy, you will be brought to a page where you can choose the kind of insurance policy as well as a variety of add-ons for your bike insurance plan.
4. After you enter the policy information, you will be offered an insurance quotation or premium.
5. To confirm the renewal, pay the premium amount using any internet banking app.
6. After you have paid the payment, you will get the renewed bike insurance policy paperwork through email, showing that your insurance plan has been successfully renewed.
Once your policy is renewed, you may simply make insurance claims at Bharti AXA in case of an accident, without being afraid of your claim being refused.
You may also like to read:- Purchasing A Used Bike From A Different State? Keep These Things in Mind!
How To Claim Your Bike Insurance At Bharti AXA General Insurance?
Bharti AXA's insurance claim procedure is simple and smooth. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company has facilitated its policyholders to claim motorcycle insurance online. In order to make a bike insurance claim without problems, you may follow the following procedures in Bharti AXA General Insurance.
1. Send an FIR to the nearest police station soon after the accident and receive a copy of the FIR.
2. Contact Bharti AXA via telephone number 1800-103-2292, or write an email to them at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Inspect your motorcycle's damage. See whether there are any teeth, scrapes or auto losses. Please observe the damage.
4. You must complete and submit a copy, FIR copy, bike RC paperwork etc., which can be downloaded from the Website of Bharti AXA. If you claim online insurance, you will need to produce a video of the motorcycle and download it according to the Bharti AXA General Insurance rules.
5. After the inspection is complete and authorised, you may take your bike to any mechanic to fix your bike. When you take your bike to the network garage of the firm, repairs will be faster and money and effort will also be saved. When you fix your bike at your network garage, Bharti AXA will pay for repairs directly. You only have to pay the obligatory deductible, and you may take your bike home free of charge.
In order to continue to use the advantages of the insurance business, you will be needed to routinely renew your policy. If your coverage expires, your insurance claim will be refused. Make sure that your bike insurance coverage continues to be renewed frequently. Make sure that you comply with the requirements set forth in the policy when you claim your bike insurance to prevent rejection.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.