Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
HDFC Life Insurance Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator
Insurance Dekho lets the applicant calculate insurance premiums through an online premium calculator before actually buying the policy. It helps the applicant to compare policies and allows them to adjust the sum assured and accurately calculate premium according to their budget. A premium calculator is designed specifically to calculate monthly amounts of premiums to achieve sum assured. Insurance Dekho lets you calculate premiums for different insurance plans so that you can choose the plan that is best suited for you. The premium calculator offered by InsuranceDekho is quite simple and unique.
How to Use HDFC Life Insurance Premium Calculator?
Life Insurance Premium Calculator is a safe tool that helps you calculate premium before buying an actual policy. You can calculate HDFC Life insurance premium through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Premium Calculator’.
Step 2: Enter required details such as Age, Gender, Cover-up and Life cover.
Step 3: Select the insurance provider.
After filling in the necessary details, plan details the premium will be calculated instantly.
Benefits of HDFC Life Insurance Premium Calculator
The benefits of using the Life insurance premium calculator by InsuranceDekho are as follows:
1. Fast and Convenient: The customer can instantly calculate the premium by just entering his/her personal information such as Age, Gender, Date, Cover-up and Life Cover. The calculator is specifically designed for the instant calculation of the premium amount according to your budget. Insurance Dekho provides a facility for calculating premium instantly and conveniently online through the online premium calculator portal.
2. Accurate Premium: The premium calculator helps in calculating the accurate premium for the policy that you should be paying for your life insurance policy. The online premium calculator calculates the total estimate of life cover amount. You can adjust the sum assured by changing the premium calculation factors such as Age, Gender, Cover-up and Life Cover. This helps in calculating the amount of premium accurately.
3. Better Decision Making: The premium calculator not only helps you calculate the payable premium amount but also helps you make better decisions in terms of deciding on which add-on you can choose and you get to select the time period that best suits you according to your income and budget.
4. Transparent: Insurance Dekho premium calculator shows all charges upfront with no hidden costs.
5. Hassle-Free: Online premium calculator is very simple and easy to use, and can be accessed by anybody. The customer can calculate premium by simply entering their personal details and the calculation of premium is made instantly.
Latest News on HDFC Life Insurance
- You can easily check the expiry date of your life insurance policy by going to the website of HDFC Life. For more details on why to check the expiry date of HDFC life policy and others, read on.
- There are chances that you might get your HDFC Life insurance policy lost or misplaced, in such a case you need to apply for a duplicate one. Read on to understand the process of getting a duplicate of the HDFC Life policy.
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Premium Calculator lets individuals evaluate the premium amount on the basis of the selected sum assured of their life insurance policy. Read on to know the process of using HDFC Premium Calculator Online!
- You can revive your lapsed HDFC policy by following the process of Reinstatement. To know more about the steps, read on and learn more.
- You can easily apply for a loan with HDFC Life either through an online process or an offline process. There are certain terms and conditions attached when taking loans from HDFC Life. Read on to know all about the HDFC Life loan process.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
You can easily check the expiry date of your life insurance ...21 February 2023
There are chances that you might get your HDFC Life insuranc...27 January 2023
HDFC Life Term Insurance Premium Calculator lets individuals...24 January 2023
You can revive your lapsed HDFC policy by following the proc...18 January 2023
You can easily apply for a loan with HDFC Life either throug...04 January 2023
HDFC Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at HDFC Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
HDFC Life Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
How do personal habits like smoking affect the premium of term insurance plan?
Premiums for smokers are generally high because of the smoking habits they are counted in a high-risk category.
How is Term Insurance different from Life Insurance?
A life insurance policy offers maturity benefits. On the other hand, a term insurance plan offers no such benefits but simply offers the nominee/beneficiary of the policyholder the sum assured in case the policyholder dies during the policy duration.
What is the grace period offered by HDFC Life Insurance?
HDFC Life offers a grace period of 30 days for the premium payments made yearly, half-yearly, quarterly. The grace period for monthly premium payments is 15 days from the due date. The policy will not lapse during the grace period and will lapse thereafter if no premium is paid.
What is a Unit-Linked Plan(ULIP)?
Unit-Linked Plans as known as ULIPs are a category of insurance plans that serve the dual purpose of providing insurance and investments as well. When you purchase a ULIP, you pay a premium for the selected life cover amount. A portion of the premium is used in providing the life cover and the rest is used for investment purposes.
What are the factors which will affect HDFC Life Term Insurance Plan premium?
Factors that affect premium calculation for Max Life Term Insurance Plan are Age, Gender, Medical History, Geographic location, BMI Index and Lifestyle of a person who is purchasing the insurance plan.