Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Aegon Life Insurance Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator
InsuranceDekho premium calculator is an online tool through which you can calculate the premium of your life insurance plan before actually buying it. With the help of a premium calculator, you can get personalized results by selecting the cover-up and life cover. The tool helps you to estimate the sum assured according to your requirements from the policy and according to your budget. The premium calculator is designed specifically to calculate monthly amounts of premiums to achieve sum assured.
How to Use an Aegon Life Insurance Calculator?
InsuranceDekho provides the facility to access the premium calculator online. You can calculate the life insurance premium by following simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Premium Calculator’ on the ‘Life Insurance’ page of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your personal details as asked. These may include your age, gender, cover-up and life cover.
Step 3: After filling in the necessary details the total premium is calculated instantly and the calculated premium can vary when you change the variables like age, gender, cover-up and life cover.
Benefits of Aegon Life Insurance Premium Calculator
The benefits of using the InsuranceDekho Life insurance premium calculator is as follows:
1. Saves Money: You can opt for the highest possible life cover amount that suits your budget and you can also opt for additional benefits at the best possible rate of premium offered by Aegon life insurance.
2. No Scope of Miscalculation: The premium calculator helps in calculating premium accurately for the policy that you should be paying for your life insurance policy. This helps you calculate premium as per your budget.
3. Helps In Better Decision Making: It helps you to calculate the payable premium and is also helpful in making better decisions. You can include add-ons under your policy and select the time period that best suits you according to your budget.
4. Instant Calculation: A life insurance premium calculator saves you from complex calculations of life insurance premiums. By entering general information like age, gender, cover-up and life cover customers can instantly calculate the premium. The calculator is specifically designed for the instant calculation of the premium amount according to your budget.
5. Easy to Use: InsuranceDekho life insurance premium calculators offer utmost ease to the customers. Also, anybody can have access to the tool. All the customer is required to do is enter their personal details and the premium will be calculated easily.
Latest News on Aegon Life Insurance
- Aegon Life premium receipt download process is quick and easy. The policyholders can visit the official website of Aegon Life and download the policy receipt online with ease. Read on to know complete process!
- When the policyholder fails to pay the premium before the due date and during the grace period, the insurance policy lapses. A lapsed Aegon life insurance policy can be revived in a few easy steps. Read on to find out!
- Aegon Life iTerm Prime is a non-linked, non-participating, and pure-risk individual life insurance policy. Individuals aged 18 and above can buy this plan for a minimum sum assured of Rs. 25 lakhs. The plan provides extensive coverage by offering various
- A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insurance policy that has been created for customers who do not want to endure the hassle of keeping a tab on the plan and making regular periodic payments. Here, you make one large payment, become t
- Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every individual employed or paid in any manner expects to live comfortably and safely post-retirement. Find out some important info on term insurance plans for senior citizens in India.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Aegon Life premium receipt download process is quick and eas...01 March 2023
When the policyholder fails to pay the premium before the du...23 January 2023
Aegon Life iTerm Prime is a non-linked, non-participating, a...04 January 2023
A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insu...04 April 2022
Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every ...18 December 2021
Aegon Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Aegon Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
Aegon Life Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
Does age affect the calculation of premium?
Yes, age does affect the calculation of premium as it is an important factor. As the age increases so do the insurance premium. It is recommended to get term insurance at an early age to avail high life coverage at an affordable price.
Will the premium amount increase after I have purchased the policy?
The ‘basic premium amount’ stays constant throughout the term of policy but the renewal premiums change due to taxes levied by the government and change in premium payment frequency.
How do personal habits like smoking affect the premium of a life insurance plan?
Premiums for smokers are generally high because of the smoking habits they are counted in a high-risk category.
What is a free look period?
A free look period is offered by the insurance companies. A free look period of 15 days is offered from the day the policyholder receives the original policy documents if the policy is purchased through distance marketing the free look period offered is 30 days.
How to choose the right life insurance plan?
Before buying a life insurance plan consider the claim settlement ratio of the insurance company, availability of optional critical illness benefits and availability of addition of accidental death benefits.