Reliance Health Insurance Policy Benefits
Published On Mar 24, 2023 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Reliance General, a leading health insurance provider in India is a subsidiary of Reliance Capital. The company was established in 2009, and it has branches all over the country for the benefit of policyholders. Offering a bunch of health insurance plans at affordable premiums, Reliance General has different plans such as individual health plans, family floater health plans, group health insurance plans, and many more. Some of the top health insurance plans offered by Reliance General are Reliance Health Gain Insurance, Reliance Health Infinity Insurance, Reliance Health Super Top-Up, Arogya Sanjeevani Policy – Reliance General, Reliance General Corona Rakshak Policy, and more. Read on to understand more about the Reliance Health Insurance policy benefits.
Benefits of Buying Reliance General Health Insurance Plans
Listed below are some of the benefits of Reliance General Health Insurance Plans:
- Sum Insured: Typically, the sum insured in Reliance General Health insurance plans varies from Rs 3 lakhs to 1 crore. This means that based on the coverage needed, policyholders can choose a desired sum insured and get adequate health insurance coverage.
- Network Hospitals: Reliance General has a number of network hospitals. It has over 8600 network hospitals where policyholders can easily avail of cashless claim settlements and get quality treatment. With a vast number of network hospitals, it becomes easier for policyholders to easily locate a nearby network hospital, without worrying about managing hefty medical expenses. At any of the network hospitals that have collaborated with Reliance Health Insurance, policyholders can get a cashless treatment facility. Furthermore, the greater the number of network hospitals, the more beneficial it will be for policyholders.
- Claim Settlement Ratio: Reliance General has a high claim settlement ratio that accounts for 98.59% which indicates the company’s efficiency in getting the claims settled. Moreover, it is a stated fact that the higher the claim settlement ratio higher will be the chances of getting your health insurance claim settled as a policyholder.
- Lifelong Renewability: Reliance Health Insurance offers policyholders the benefit of lifelong renewability. This means that policyholders can get their plans renewed throughout their lifetime.
- Flexible Payment Modes: With Reliance Health Insurance, you can get flexible payment modes for paying out the premium. The different payment modes available include net banking, UPI, Paytm, and more.
- Tax benefits: Another benefit of buying Reliance Health Insurance is that you can also get tax benefits. Tax benefits are offered as specified under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. So, do not forget to claim for tax deductions once you have purchased Reliance Health insurance plans.
- Offers Wellness Programs: Reliance Health Insurance also offers a number of wellness programs so that the policyholders are encouraged to take care of their health and stay fit. These wellness programs are for the benefit of policyholders.
- No paperwork required: In today’s time when everyone prefers doing everything online, Reliance General has made it easier for its customers to purchase health plans online. Through the online process, customers need not worry about any paperwork and can easily purchase a health insurance policy from the comfort of their homes.
- Flexible policy tenure: Reliance General offers flexible policy tenure. This means that policyholders can fix a policy tenure depending on their choice. So, you can choose 1 year, 2 years, or another as the policy tenure for your Reliance General health plan.
- Add-ons: There are different add-ons options available while you are buying the Reliance Health insurance plan. This means that you can easily enhance your plan benefits by adding the different add-on options available to your Reliance Health insurance plan.
- Varied policy types: There are different policy types available when you choose to buy a health insurance plan with Reliance Health Insurance. Depending on whom you are buying the health insurance plan for, you can opt to buy individual health insurance plans, family health insurance plans, or others. Moreover, Reliance General also has varied plans such as Reliance Health Gain Insurance, Reliance General Corona Rakshak Policy, Reliance Health Infinity Insurance, and more so that customers can easily pick a desired plan based on their budget and needs.
Reliance General Health Insurance Plans
Here is a list of some of the top health insurance plans that Reliance General has to offer:
- Reliance Health Infinity Policy: The Reliance Health Infinity Policy is a health plan that provides coverage for heart problems. The expenses covered under the Reliance Health Infinity Policy are pre and post hospitalisation expenses, AYUSH treatment, and more. The sum insured under the Reliance Health Infinity Policy varies from Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 1,00,00,000. Moreover, you can also get discounts based on online purchases, long-term policies, and more.
- Reliance Arogya Sanjeevani Policy: The Reliance Arogya Sanjeevani Policy is another popular health insurance plan that covers cataract treatment, AYUSH treatment, hospitalisation expenses, and more. You can easily purchase the Reliance Arogya Sanjeevani Policy online.
- Reliance HealthWise Policy: The Reliance HealthWise Policy is a health insurance plan that aims to provide health insurance coverage to entire families under one plan. Both critical illness and modern treatments are covered under the Reliance HealthWise Policy.
- Reliance Critical Illness Policy: The Reliance Critical Illness Policy is especially aimed at providing coverage for different types of critical illnesses. As the treatment of critical illness is exceptionally high, so it becomes important to buy the critical illness specific plan offered by Reliance Health Insurance.
- Reliance Health Super Top-Up: The Reliance Health Super Top-Up is useful when your existing health insurance plan falls short and you would require additional coverage. This plan has a higher sum insured and thus provides a greater sense of security.
So, now that you know about the benefits offered under Reliance Health Insurance plans, we hope you are convinced to invest in a desired health insurance plan. Before buying any health insurance plan, we would recommend you first compare the different plans offered by Reliance Health Insurance, understand its benefits, and only then decide which one to buy.
What Happens to Health Insurance After the Death of the Policyholder?