Reasons You Should Buy Health Insurance this Gudi Padwa
Published On Mar 21, 2023 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
India is a land of festivals and Gudi Padwa is one of the most significant festivals in the Marathi culture. The festival of Gudi Padwa is celebrated on the first day of Chaitra and is celebrated with immense enthusiasm. It basically marks the start of the Maharashtrian New Year. On the occasion of Gudi Padwa, Marathis decorate their house with Gudi flags and make festive-special delicacies. In addition to everything else, it is also important that you buy health insurance plans for yourself and protect your loved ones to make the festive mood more meaningful.
Reasons You Should Buy Health Insurance This Gudi Padwa
A health insurance plan is an agreement between the insurance company and the policyholder, where the former agrees to provide financial compensation to the latter in case any health emergency takes place. Thus, it is very important to invest in health insurance plans and what can be a better day than doing the same on the festive occasion of Gudi Padwa. So, here are some reasons to invest in health insurance this Gudi Padwa:
- Rising medical inflation: The cost of medical expenses is on a constant rise which makes it very important to plan for such unwanted health expenses in advance. Buying a health insurance plan at an early age is the best way to beat medical inflation. With health insurance, you can ensure protection for your loved ones in the best way possible. You can buy a family health insurance plan this Gudi Padwa to get health insurance coverage for youself and your dependents.
- Additional discounts: During the festive seasons, many insurance companies offer additional discounts to grab the attention of customers. So, with Gudi Padwa around the corner, it makes sense to buy health insurance plans at affordable rates and secure your family’s future. You just need to keep a close eye on the offers and buy a health insurance plan accordingly.
- Tax savings: A health insurance plan also provides the advantage of tax savings as specified under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Based on the type of health insurance plan you decide to buy this Gudi Padwa, you can enjoy tax savings and reduce your tax liability.
Healthy Tips to Follow This Gudi Padwa
It is a common tendency that we indulge in cheat diets during the festive seasons. However, this should not be the case as the same will adversely affect your health. So, listed below are some of the healthy tips that you must follow this Gudi Padwa:
- You must monitor your calorie intake and not indulge in excessive eating even though it is the joyous occasion of Gudi Padwa. You must also ensure to include healthy ingredients to your diet during the festival.
- You must ensure to exercise and burn out all the extra calories you have consumed on Gudi Padwa.
Thus, make this Gudi Padwa special and purchase a health insurance plan for your loved ones. You can also explore a variety of health insurance plans on InsuranceDekho and select the best-suited plan for yourself.