Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover
The decrease in the value of the bike (or any asset) over time is known as depreciation. The zero depreciation cover provides the policyholder with the power to claim the original value of the bike without deduction of the depreciation expense of the bike. The zero depreciation cover offered by Bharti AXA General Insurance shields its policyholders from loss of value of the bike due to depreciation.
Benefits Of Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover
- Helps you get full claim amount- If you opt for this add-on cover, no depreciation expense will be deducted by the insurer at the time of claim settlement and you get full claim amount.
- Helps you save a lot of money: This add-on helps you save a lot of money which you may have lost on replacing depreciated and damages parts of your bike.
Zero Depreciation Insurance v/s Normal Insurance
Age of bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Cover Conditions
In order to enjoy the benefits of zero depreciation cover offered by Bharti AXA General Insurance, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- The zero depreciation add-on can be availed only if your bike is not more than 2 years old.
- The zero depreciation cover can be claimed only twice during the entire policy period.
- In case of complete damage or robbery of the insured bike, the policyholder cannot claim zero depreciation cover.
Explore Bharti Axa Bike Insurance
- Read More
- Read More
- Read More
Bharti AXA Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
111 Bharti Axa Cashless Garages in India
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
How many times can I claim under Bharti AXA Zero depreciation cover?
You can make up to 2 claims under Bharti AXA Zero depreciation cover.
Why do I need to get a zero depreciation cover?
A zero depreciation cover shields the policyholder against the depreciation expenses incurred by his/her bike. This helps the policyholder get a higher claim amount a save a lot of money which he/she would have otherwise spent on replacing depreciated parts of the bike.
Is zero depreciation cover of Bharti AXA bike insurance available only for new bikes?
Yes, the zero depreciation cover of Bharti AXA bike insurance can be availed by a new bike or a bike not more than 2 years old.
How can I purchase the zero depreciation cover?
The zero depreciation add on can be purchased along with the Bharti AXA comprehensive as well as standalone own-damage bike insurance policy. The customers can get this add-on cover either by visiting the official website/calling the customer service number i.e. 7551196989. They can also go to their official website and purchase the cover.
Why Choose Bike Insurance from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 11.5 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Latest Bike Insurance News
- Advantage of Add-on Covers in Two-wheeler Insuranc...
Learn advantage of add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance po...21 September 2020
- Insurance For Second Hand Two Wheeler Explained
Why get a second-hand bike insured? What is a Second-hand Bi...18 September 2020
- Benefits of Timely Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Learn benefits of timely online two wheeler insurance renewa...17 September 2020
- Two Wheeler Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Learn 7 reasons for rejection of two-wheeler insurance claim...15 September 2020
- How to Change Two Wheeler Insurance
If you want to change your insurer in the middle of your pol...14 September 2020
- Everything About Bike Insurance Types, Benefits an...
What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is...11 September 2020