Explanation regarding the PNB MetLife Endowment Savings Plan Plus Policy
Published On Sep 09, 2021 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
MetLife Endowment Savings is a savings and insurance plan that allows you to save for all of life's significant milestones while also providing life insurance. The PNB MetLife plan aids in the accumulation of a corpus as well as the financial security of your family in the case of your untimely demise. The policy is ideal for people who want to build their money in a prudent manner while also providing safety for their families.
Everything You Should Know About PNB MetLife Endowment Savings Plan Plus policy
Below are some of the things about the PNB MetLife Endowment Savings Plan Plus policy:
1. Coverage Of The Plan
MetLife provides the following benefits to the life insured and their family under this plan, provided the policy is in place and all premiums have been paid:
- Make savings accounts for your retirement needs.
- Set aside money to help you achieve your objectives.
- Foreclose on your mortgage
- Set aside money for your child's education and higher education.Protect your family's future by choosing a premium waiver for catastrophic illnesses.
2. Maturity Benefit
If the life insured survives, the following will be paid:
- Amount Assured at Maturity
- Terminal Bonus (if any)
- Accrued Simple Reversionary Bonus
- The absolute amount of benefit that is guaranteed to be paid out on the policy's maturity date is known as the sum assured on maturity.
3. Simple Reversionary Bonus
From the policy's first anniversary onwards, it will be eligible for the Simple Reversionary Bonus. When the bonus is announced, it will be calculated according to the policy. If the policy is in effect, you will be eligible for the incentive. The bonus will be paid either when the life insured dies or when the policy matures, whichever comes first. This incentive is not guaranteed throughout the policy's lifetime. It will be calculated as a percentage of the base money guaranteed.
4. Terminal Bonus
The corporation may declare a terminal bonus beginning with the tenth policy year. This bonus is expressed as a percentage of the simple reversionary bonus that has accrued. It will be paid in addition to the death or maturity benefits.
5. Death Benefit
MetLife will pay the higher of the following in the case of your untimely death, providing the policy is still in force:
- Death benefit plus simple reversionary bonus, if any, plus terminal bonus if any.
- All premiums are paid at a rate of 105 percent.
- The death sum promised will be equal to the greater of the following:
- The Annualised Premium Sum Assured on Maturity, which is the absolute amount of benefit guaranteed to be paid on maturity, is 10 times the Annualised Premium Sum Assured on Maturity.
- The Basic Sum Assured (BSA) is the total sum guaranteed to be paid upon death.
PNB Metlife is a market leader in both the global and Indian markets, with a claim settlement percentage of 95.4 percent in FY 2014-15. MetLife has a large presence in India, with over 7,000 branches serving millions of consumers. To meet the diverse needs of consumers, the company offers a wide range of products in the areas of protection, investment, retirement, and savings. MetLife introduced its insurance products to India in 2001 in collaboration with Punjab National Bank, a significant bank in the nation. With sustained profits over the last five years, PNB MetLife has achieved a top place in the insurance sector.
You may also like to read - What Is The Meaning Of Pure Endowment?