How to download Aegon life policy receipt online?
Published On Mar 01, 2023 10:30 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Aegon Life Insurance Company is a well-known insurance company that offers a variety of group and individual life insurance products. The company is based in Mumbai and started its operations in 2008. Aegon Life is the first life insurance company to provide online services and simplify the purchase of a variety of savings and protection plans. In addition to the easy purchase of life insurance policies, the company provides excellent customer service to its customers. The policyholders can easily pay their premium and download an Aegon Life policy receipt online. Read on to learn the process in detail!
Process To Download Aegon Life Policy Receipt Online
The policyholders can download the Aegon Life Insurance premium payment receipt online through the portal. The steps are outlined below.
- Browse the official website of Aegon Life Insurance.
- On the home page, click on “customer service”.
- Enter the necessary details such as policy number, contact number, and date of birth.
- Click on “Policy Premium Statement”.
- Download your Aegon Life Policy Receipt online in PDF format.
Aegon Life Online Premium Payment Options
Listed below are some methods through which policyholders can pay their Aegon Life Insurance policy premium.
The policyholder can visit the Aegon Life insurance branch offices and renew their insurance plan by paying the premium via cash or cheque. You can use the branch locator available on the website to know the nearest branch office of Aegon Life Insurance.
- Online Payment Methods:
You can pay your premium online through a debit card, credit card, net banking, or e-wallets quickly and easily while sitting at home.
- Auto-Payment Facility:
Auto-payment facility aids customers in renewing their policy on time. The policyholder can link their bank account and choose the auto-pay feature. The premium amount will automatically be debited from your account on the date you choose.
- Registered Mobile Number:
The policyholders can register their number with Aegon Life Insurance to pay the premium for their life insurance policy via Interactive Voice Response System (IVR). All you need to do is to call the customer care team of the company and make the payment via credit or debit card.
Why Pay Aegon Life Insurance Online?
Here are some reasons to pay your policy premium and renew your life insurance policy online.
- The overall process is quick and easy. Customers only need a steady internet connection to complete the payment process online.
- The policyholders can make their payments in a few minutes without any hassle.
- Customers can easily pay their premiums online. You can contact the customer support team in case of any assistance.
- The process is cost-saving as you don’t have to pay the additional amount to the insurance agents.
Aegon Life Insurance offers its customers the best savings and protection plans in the industry. You can simply renew your life insurance policy online. For any further assistance, you can also contact the customer support team at InsuranceDekho.