Best Endowment Policy You Can Buy In 2021
Updated On Dec 24, 2021
Table of Contents
Endowment insurance has been prevalent in India for a long time. Since the emergence of ULIPs, the attractiveness of endowment policies has fallen, but they continue to be attractive. If you had bought your life insurance payout 10 or 15 years ago, it would have almost likely become such an endowment policy. Endowment policies are a type of life assurance that can also be utilised as a source of financing. In the case of an unexpected passing at any time throughout the policy's term, the policyholder's household obtains the health insurance, popularly called the sum promised. When the insurance achieves maturity, the policyholder will receive a fixed sum (also known as the sum assured) as well as a bonus sum. In this article, we'll look at how policyholders of endowment insurance could evaluate their investment return. The whole premiums paid over the life of the policy constitute the policyholder's investment in endowment schemes.
Best Endowment Policy You Can Buy In 2021
Below is the best Endowment policy you can buy in 2021:
1. Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance-Vision Star Plan
The BSLI Vision Star Plan is a typical, participating Money-Back Child insurance plan that provides both a savings account and insurance coverage for the child's future. The plan's coverage strives to guarantee a solid corpus for the child's future even if the parent is no longer alive.
The Birla Sun Life Insurance-Vision Star Plan's highlights are as follows:
- This is a classic bonus-earning plan.
- Premiums must only be paid for a specified period.
- The money-back benefits under the plan can be received in one of two ways.
- The cash-back benefits might also be postponed for a better deal.
- In the case of death, the plan continues with a Waiver of Premium Rider that waives future premiums.
- Higher Sum Assured levels and premium paying frequencies are rewarded with premium discounts.
2. ICICI Pru Future Perfect Plan
ICICI Pru Future Perfect is a savings account that promises to enhance your wealth while also protecting it. Guaranteed Additions (GA) and Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) are two components of the plan that ensure this (GMB). You will be paid a sum that comprises the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB), Guaranteed Additions (GA), and any further incentives declared by the firm at the end of the policy term. Guaranteed benefits are provided if all premiums are paid on time and the insurance is active on the maturity date.
ICICI Pru Future Perfect's Key Features
- The plan has collected a guaranteed amount that will be paid out when the policy matures. Additions that are Guaranteed (GAs)
- Premiums paid and benefits received are both eligible for tax breaks.
3. Bharti AXA Life Secure Income Plan
The Bharti AXA Life Secure Income Plan is a Traditional Non-Participating Plan with a Limited Premium Payment. As a result, it's a Guaranteed Income Plan without Bonus Provision.
If the Life assured dies before the policy matures, the nominee will receive the Sum Assured on Death immediately, and the policy will be terminated.
The Bharti AXA Life Secure Income Insurance Plan has the following features: It is a Traditional Participating Plan with a Limited Payment Option.
- In this plan, premiums are paid for a period of 5, 7, or 10 years only, with the policy continuing after that.
- For ten years, 8% of the Sum Assured begins as Monthly Income following the Premium Payment Term.
- Every year following the end of the premium-paying period, Guaranteed Additions accrue under this plan.
- This plan has an additional rider.
Once you've decided on the appropriate endowment plan for you based on the aforementioned criteria, start investing as soon as possible to develop a corpus. The rationale for this is that if you invest early, you will have a longer investment horizon (the amount of time it takes to achieve the desired return) than if you invest later. Investing early allows you to benefit from the compounding effect.
You may also like to read - Do Endowment Policies Work In The Favor Of Life After Retirement?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.