About Reliance Guaranteed Money Back Plan
Published On Nov 02, 2021 5:30 PM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Reliance Guaranteed Money Back is a non-linked, non-participating Money Back plan. You may use the money from this insurance to pay off debts, support your children's education, plan vacations, purchase gifts for family and friends, and so on. If the Life Insured survives the policy, he will receive 15% of the Sum Assured at the end of each of the final four policy years before maturity, and the remaining 40%, including accumulated Bonuses, will be paid as Maturity Benefit when the policy matures. If the Life Insured dies during the policy term, the nominee will get the whole Sum Assured, regardless of how much has already been paid out, and the Bonus will be calculated on the full Sum Assured, and the policy will be terminated.
Reliance Guaranteed Money Back Plan Features
Following are the features of Reliance Money Back Guarantee:
- This is a Money Back plan that includes Death and Survivability Benefits.
- Regardless of the amount paid as Survival Benefit plus earned bonuses, the death benefit is full Sum Assured.
- In the last five policy years, the Survival Benefit is paid at the end of the year.
- Riders provide a higher level of coverage as an option.
- Loyalty Additions of up to 40% of the basic sum are guaranteed.
- Maturity Addition of up to 20% of the base sum is guaranteed.
- The integrated Accidental Death Benefit rider pays an extra Sum Assured up to Rs 50 Lacs in the event of accidental death.
- High Sum Assured Rebate is available with this plan.
Reliance's Money Back Guarantee Plan Benefits
The following perks are included in the Reliance Guaranteed Money Back plan:
- According to the current income tax legislation, you can claim tax benefits on your investment and returns.
- During the last five years of your policy, you've been assured money back.
- As guaranteed loyalty adds, the policy provides up to 40% of the entire sum assured.
- When the polity matures, you can get up to 20% of the amount guaranteed as guaranteed maturity addition.
- The policy provides significant life insurance coverage equal to ten times your yearly premiums for the duration of the policy.
- The insurance provides supplementary life cover equivalent to the entire sum insured in the event of unintentional death.
- Premium waiver advantages are also included in the insurance. Following the death of the insured, all future premiums are waived. If the insurance is in place and all premiums are paid until the date of death, the guaranteed benefits will remain.
The Reliance Guaranteed Money Back Plan is a type of insurance that also helps you save money. The plan's unique feature is the additional financial security insurance provided to your loved ones in the form of monthly reimbursements. The insurance policy payments assist in covering a variety of life's financial obligations. Get a built-in Accidental Death Benefit as well as a Waiver Of Premium benefit to assist your family to achieve their goals even if you pass away unexpectedly. This non-participating, non-linked Money Back plan combines long-term savings with liquidity at different phases of life. The Guaranteed Money Back Plan from Reliance lets you save for the future while also protecting your money in the event of an unforeseen occurrence. All future premiums will be waived, and your family will be able to pursue their aspirations even if you are not present.
Also read: Why Do You Need To Purchase A Money Back Plan?
What are the Advantages of Purchasing a Money Back Insurance Plan?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.