Bharti AXA (now ICICI Lombard) Health Insurance for Maternity
Smart Super Health Insurance Plan by Bharti AXA offers an optional maternity feature. Women can enjoy this benefit by paying an additional fee under this plan. Besides, a newborn coverage is also included under the policy. The plan can be purchased on an individual as well as on a family floater basis, which covers the individuals between the age of 91 days and 65 years.
- Wide cover from Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 1 Crore
- Pre-hospitalisation cover for 60 days
- Post-hospitalisation cover for 90 days
- Coverage for out-patient treatment
- Sum insured restoration option up to 100%
- No capping on room rent in the hospital
- No claim bonus up to 100% sum insured
- Lifelong renewability feature is offered
Scope of Coverage
- Annual health check-up coverage
- Cover for domestic air ambulance
- Organ donor expenses are covered
- Coverage for domiciliary treatment
- A lump sum amount for critical illness treatment
- Covers alternative treatments like Ayurveda, etc.
- Coverage for daycare treatment expenses
- Charges of the emergency surface ambulance are covered
The plan covers the individuals within the age group of 91 days and 65 years.
- Injuries occurred due to invasion, war, riots, etc.
- Condition of anxiety, stress, depression, etc.
- Diseases due to drug or alcohol addiction or abuse
- Sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS, etc.
- Cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries
If you want to find out more about this policy, download its policy wording or brochure from our website insurancedekho.com. For any other clarification, contact our customer support staff at - 1800-1205-698.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Health Insurance Coverage Calculator
Who do you want to insured ?
Age of eldest insured member ?
Where do you live ?
Health Insurance News
A new preliminary study has found that Covishield protects a...23 April 2021
India currently has two vaccines for emergency use. The Unio...16 February 2021
Bharti AXA General Insurance has launched a new health insur...12 February 2021
India is starting export of covid-19 vaccines to neighbourin...20 January 2021
According to the experts, the new South African covid varian...19 January 2021
FAQ About Bharti AXA (now ICICI Lombard) Health Insurance
What is the sum insured limit of the plan covering maternity expenses?
The maternity coverage plan offers a wide overage from Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 1 Crore.
Does maternity cover policy offer some amount of tax benefits too?
Yes, the plan encourages the tax savings as per the section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
How much sum is restored as per Bharti AXA maternity cover plan?
Restoration of Sum Insured up to 100% is allowed under Bharti AXA maternity cover plan.
Who should buy the Bharti AXA maternity health insurance plan?
Bharti AXA maternity health insurance policy is most suitable for anyone who wants complete coverage for delivery or pregnancy related expenses. The policy provides cover for up to a specific limit during the policy term.
Can I change the sum insured during Bharti AXA maternity health insurance tenure?
Yes. You can change the sum insured of your Bharti AXA maternity insurance plan at the time of policy renewal, if you are not satisfied with the existing sum insured. The policy allows you to enhance the sum insured up to the maximum limit available under the policy.