Royal Sundaram Health Insurance for Senior Citizen
The Lifeline Health Insurance Plan by Royal Sundaram fulfills the health insurance needs of you and your family including senior citizens. The plan is available in three variants, viz.-Lifeline Classic, Lifeline Supreme and Lifeline Elite. To be the proposer of this plan, the person has to be aged at least 18 years. The plan is available as an individual as well as a family floater option which provide cover for yourself, your spouse and your children.
- No limit on maximum age for entry
- Sum Insured options ranging from Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 150 Lakh
- Individual, as well as family, can be covered
- Self, spouse and up to 4 dependent children can be covered in the family floater plan
- The policy is available for a tenure of 1 year, 2 year and 3 years
- Double the sum assured with No Claim Bonus
- Benefit of reload on Sum Insured
- No room rent capping
Scope of Coverage
- Expenses related to emergency domestic evacuation
- Hospitalisation for AYUSH treatment
- Health and wellness benefit such as e-chats with doctors, etc.
- Expenses for vaccination in case of an animal bite
- Worldwide emergency hospitalisation cover for up to Rs. 20 Lakh
- International cover for 11 critical diseases
- Return airfare for international treatment
- Pre and post hospitalisation cover
Any person who is at least 18 years old can be the proposer of the plan. There is no limit on the maximum entry age under this plan.
- No option to include the US and Canada for worldwide Emergency Hospitalisation for critical illness
- Diseases that are diagnosed within 30 days after the beginning of the policy period
- Critical illnesses that are diagnosed after 90 days of the policy inception
- Sexual problems and gender issues
- Self-inflicted injuries
In case you are still unclear with any coverage feature or other detail, kindly read the policy wording or get in touch with us on 1800 1205 698. Our customer care executives will help you understand the product better.
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Health Insurance Coverage Calculator
Who do you want to insured ?
Age of eldest insured member ?
Where do you live ?
Health Insurance News
The Supreme Court has directed the Central Government to dec...01 March 2024
Explore the challenges, types, and causes of rare diseases o...28 February 2024
National Deworming Day is aimed at combating parasitic worm ...12 February 2024
Explore the benefits of Super Top-Up Health Insurance and di...05 February 2024
Know the impact of cancer in India on World Cancer Day 2024....02 February 2024
FAQ About Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
What is the maximum age of entry in the senior citizen coverage health insurance plan?
There is no restriction on maximum entry age for the plan, which makes the plan open for all.
Why is it necessary to buy senior citizen health insurance for old age people?
The health insurance plan will let them evade the financial crisis in case of any medical emergency as aging will make them more prone to illness. Also, they can save more of their money and plan their future life without any stress in a better manner, which ultimately makes them independent.
How much coverage is allotted for domiciliary expenses under the plan?
hospitalisationexpenses covered up to the sum insured amount. Under this offering, if the patient is unable to be admitted in hospital and treated at home, the costs incurred will still get the coverage.
Is there any coverage offered related to the treatments and procedures of AYUSH?
Under the plan AYUSH treatment is offered, where inpatient hospitalisation cover is available for the amount up to the sum insured in government hospitals and up to Rs. 30,000 in other hospitals.
Does the policy provide any emergency evacuation coverage?
Emergency domestic evacuation cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh is offered under the insurance policy.