Why Should I Buy HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy?
Published On Feb 12, 2022 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
A health insurance plan can help you maintain financial stability in the event of a variety of health problems. This is because it allows your insurance provider legal confidence to provide you with financial assistance in a variety of health-related situations. It is essential to comprehend your health insurance plan in order to reap the benefits of your coverage.
If you wait until you become ill or have an accident to learn about your health insurance policy, you are making a huge mistake. We say this because you won't be able to grasp your medical costs at that point, so how would you be able to comprehend your health insurance policy? As a matter of fact, now is the ideal time, and today is the ideal day to fully understand your health insurance policy. To know more about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policies, read on.
What Are The Types Of Plans In HDFC Ergo Health Insurance?
Following are the types of plans in HDFC ERGO Health Insurance -
1. HDFC Ergo My Health Suraksha Plan - It is a total health insurance plan that may be purchased individually or as a floater. Inpatient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, day care operations, domiciliary treatment, organ donation, emergency ambulance, AYUSH therapies, and health check-ups are all covered under this plan. The insurance is offered in one-year and two-year terms, and it may be renewed indefinitely. Furthermore, if you do not make the claim during the policy period, you will receive a cumulative bonus.
2. HDFC Ergo My Health Medisure Super Top-up Plan - This ensures that you have extra cushion coverage in case your current plan is unable to cover all of your medical expenses. This plan assists you in receiving the greatest medical treatment by addressing the constraints of your existing plan's sum insured. Inpatient hospitalisation, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, and day care operations are all covered under the HDFC Ergo Medisure Super Top-up Plan.
3. HDFC Ergo Critical Illness Insurance Plan - It is a critical disease health insurance plan that covers up to 15 critical illnesses such as heart attack, stroke, cancer, paralysis, and renal failure, as the name implies. There are two versions of this plan. This plan doesn't need any medical exams until you're 45 years old, and it may be renewed indefinitely.
What Is A Health Insurance Supplement Plan, and Why Should A Person Purchase One?
A top-up health insurance policy is an extra layer of protection that you can add to your current health insurance plan. So when the insured sum of your current plan is gone, a top-up plan provides coverage advantages. A top-up insurance policy is an add-on cover that can be purchased for an additional premium. When your standard plan's insurance coverage comes up short during a medical emergency, a top-up plan can help you maintain financial stability. A top-up plan, in a nutshell, allows you to enhance your health insurance coverage at a low cost.
What Are HDFC Ergo Health Insurance's Key Features?
Following are the key features of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance that might help you live a secure and financially healthy life -
1. Renewability - The insurance plan has a simple and quick method for renewing it for the rest of your life. It assists you in medical crises and keeps you financially stress-free so that you can handle any challenging scenario with confidence.
2. There is no sub limit on the cost of a room - In most health insurance plans, sublimits on room rent eat into the sum protected chosen by the policyholder. HDFC Ergo, on the other hand, provides health insurance with no room rent restrictions.
3. Health Screenings - The costs of a health check-up can indeed be refunded if a policyholder has gone four years without filing a claim.
This article should have provided you with a basic grasp of health insurance coverage. However, it is recommended that you thoroughly understand the terms and conditions of a plan before purchasing it. Take a plan only when you are entirely happy and have determined that it provides you with everything you want from your health insurance.
Also read- Benefits Of Buying Health Insurance Policy From Aditya Birla Health Insurance
Everything You Need To Know About Personal Accident Cover
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.