How To Check Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Policy Status
Updated On Jul 01, 2022
Table of Contents
Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company provides digital insurance services to its customers, which also allows tracking of claim status online through their web portal. The insured customer can log in to the official portal and check the claim status, provide claim intimation, and perform other related actions on the insurer’s website through their online claim services. The policyholders can easily track their claim status on the website or through their TPA MediBuddy in a seamless manner.
How to Check the Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Claim Status?
Manipal Cigna health insurance policyholders can keep a track of their Manipal Cigna health policy claim status just by entering their policy number and date of birth. In addition to health insurance claim status, the website is made user-friendly to help the users track their policy renewal date, download health e-card, and also check renewal status on their website. The claim status for Manipal Cigna health insurance plans can be tracked in both online and offline manner and the process is explained below.
How to Track your Manipal Cigna Health Claim?
Some of the simple steps that you can use to track your Manipal Cigna health insurance policy status online on the insurer’s website are given below:
- Visit the Website- Visit the official website of Manipal Cigna Health Insurance
- Open the Claim Tab- On the homepage, click on the Claim tab
- Click on Claim Link- And to track your claim status visit https://www.manipalcigna.com/claims
- Now Track Claims- From this claim section you can track your claims on the website and mobile app of TPA MediBuddy
- Click on Track Claim Status- When you click on track claim status, it will show two boxes with Enter Policy Number and Date of Birth
- Enter the Details- When you enter your Manipal Cigna health policy number and date of birth, you need to click on Submit
- Check Claim Status- It will redirect you to another page where you can see your Manipal Cigna health insurance policy claim status
Steps to Check the Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Claim Status Offline?
Policyholders can also check the policy claim status by visiting the insurer’s office or through email or SMS. Check out the ways in which it can be done:
- Visit the Branch Office- In case you need to check your Manipal Cigna health insurance policy claim status offline, you can visit the insurer’s branch office and ask the representatives there for update. You can check the list of the branch offices on Manipal Cigna Health insurance Company’s website and locate a branch near to your home. However, do carry your Manipal Cigna Health Insurance policy documents.
Through Email or Phone
- SMS-You can track your claim status by sending SMS ‘CLAIMS <claim number>’ to +91 96631 49992
- Get updates- The insurer will send the claim status update through SMS and emails on your registered contact details. Hence, it is important that your contact details must be updated all the time
- Get in touch with Health Advisor- You can also reach out to Manipal Cigna’s health advisor or connect with the insurer’s health relationship managers to get an update or clarification on the claim
- Helpline number- For all other policies, you can contact our call center or toll-free helpline number 1800-419-1159 or email them at email@example.com
To cater to the needs of their customers, Manipal Cigna has established a well-distributed network of branches where customers can reach out to get their policy-related queries resolved. These branches are located in all major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, etc.