Everything You Need To Know About Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plan
Published On Jul 30, 2021 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Read this article to find out the top features of car insurance from Bharti AXA General Insurance along with its benefits.
Table of Contents
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd was founded in 2008 as a joint venture between AXA Company, a well-known insurance provider, and Bharti Enterprises, a well-known Indian corporate group, with respective holdings of 49 percent and 51 percent. In 2009, during its first year of existence, it became India's first insurance company to receive dual ISO certifications. Since its founding, it has delivered innovative and comprehensive insurance solutions, making it one of the leading general insurance businesses. Bharti AXA General Insurance offers not only comprehensive coverage for car insurance but also a variety of benefits.
Advantages of Purchasing Car Insurance from Bharti AXA
The two-wheeler insurance policies offered by Bharti AXA are distinguished by several aspects that set them apart from the competition. The primary elements of their two-wheeler insurance coverage are as follows -
- Covers financial losses caused by damaged or stolen vehicles.
- In India, cashless servicing is accessible at 3500+ authorised network garages.
- Personal accident insurance covers up to Rs.15 lakh compensation.
- Long-term car insurance packages of two and three years are available.
- With the No-Claim Bonus, you can get a premium discount.
- Policyholders can easily and quickly renew their insurance online.
Features And Perks of Purchasing Car Insurance With Bharti AXA
When comparing policies, it's critical to look at the benefits and coverage provided by the insurance carrier. The following are the scenarios that Bharti AXA General Insurance covers, making it an excellent choice for your car insurance policy -
Coverage For Natural Disasters
The car insurance policy provides substantial coverage for the vehicle in the event of uncontrollable natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, floods, cyclones, tsunamis, hurricanes, and so on.
Coverage For Human-Made Damages
The Bharti AXA General Insurance policy covers all forms of man-made calamities, including fire, strike, terrorism, and so on. Furthermore, the owner will no longer have to worry about vehicle theft or robbery with this protection.
Road Accident Cover
You never know when another vehicle on the road will collide with you, even if you are a cautious driver. This is why Bharti AXA General Insurance's insurance policy includes coverage for traffic accidents to safeguard you and your car on the road.
Third-Party Coverage And PA Coverage
If the owner or driver of the car covered by this policy is wounded or hit by your car, Bharti AXA General Insurance will be obligated to compensate the policyholder if the policyholder was acting lawfully. It offers up to Rs. 7.5 Lakh coverage on third party liability compensation and up to Rs. 15 Lakh for personal accident cover.
What Is Not Covered Under Bharti AXA Car Insurance?
The following are the list of exclusions or the situations that will not be covered or compensated for by Bharti AXA General Insurance -
- Damages to the car caused by driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident will not be considered, nor will regular wear and tear or depreciation of the car over time.
- Any policy violations, such as driving without a valid licence or operating a two-wheeler while under the age of 18, will result in coverage being denied.
- A claim may be denied if a private vehicle insured under this policy is utilised for business purposes or vice versa.
- Mechanical and electrical failures, expired policies, driving beyond geographical restrictions, staged accidents, and so on are all reasons for claim denial.
Bharti AXA General Insurance provides a variety of benefits in addition to comprehensive coverage. For any questions, call 1800-103-2292, and you can easily buy, renew, and claim your car insurance. It takes a lot of legwork to get your car insurance. Make sure you get your car insurance from a reputable and reliable car and drive carefully.
All About Car Insurance Frauds In India
How to Cancel A Car Insurance Policy and Receive A Refund?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.