Riders under Edelweiss Tokio Life Zindagi Plus Plan are as follows:
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider - Under this rider, if the policyholder dies, their family receives the rider cover amount selected under the plan. The rider amount is paid as a lump sum.
- Accidental Total and Permanent Disability Rider - Under this rider, if the policyholder meets with an unfortunate accident which results in their total or permanent disability, they are given an amount selected when the rider was being added to the policy.
- Hospital Cash Benefit Rider - Under this rider, if the policyholder gets hospitalized due to any unforeseen event, their daily hospital expenses are covered. Also, the post-hospitalization expenses of the policyholder are covered.
- Critical Illness Rider - Under this rider, if the income earning capability of the policyholder gets disrupted due to a critical illness, a lump sum amount is given to the policyholder to cover their immediate expenses.
Key Inclusions and Exclusions of the Plan
- Death benefit
- Better half benefit
- Top-up benefit
- Life-stage benefit
- Waiver of premium benefit
What's Not Included
- Self-inflicted injury
- Death due to war, invasion, terrorist activities
- Accidental death under or due to influence of drugs, alcohol
- All types of tumors under Cancer of specified severity
- Suicide by policyholder within 12 months of policy inception (only 80% premiums will be payable)
Zindagi Plus Reviews
Write your review
What users are saying