CoronaVirus Term Insurance
- Tax BenefitUp to 1,50,000**
- Claim SupportEveryday 10AM-7PM
- 14 Lac+Happy Customers
*Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
**Tax benefits are subject to changes in Income Tax Act.
Term Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Coronavirus Term Insurance
Human Life Value/Coverage Calculator
My Annual Income
My Monthly Spend
Coronavirus Term Insurance
What Is CoronaVirus Term Insurance?
CoronaVirus term insurance plan is a traditional term insurance plan that provides additional coverage against death caused by CoronaVirus. Usually term insurance provides cover against critical illnesses such as stroke, cancer, organ failure etc. However, with rising cases of CoronaVirus in the country, the life insurance companies have come up with CoronaVirus Term Insurance plans which cover death due to CoronaVirus. This type of term plan lets you have peace of mind and ensures that your family is financially backed up in case of an unforeseen event.
Benefit of CoronaVirus Term Insurance
Following are the benefits of purchasing CoronaVirus Term Insurance plans:
- Life Cover: CoronaVirus Term Insurance plans provide life cover and also offers financial security to the family of the life assured. In case of an unforeseen demise of life assured due to CoronaVirus, during the policy tenure, the insurance company will provide the sum assured to the family of life assured. This plan will provide financial support to your family in difficult circumstances.
- COVID-19 Treatment: Some CoronaVirus term insurance plans also cover treatment expenses of the disease. If the life assured is diagnosed with CoronaVirus and needs to hospitalised for immediate treatment a CoronaVirus protection plan will help in taking care of medical expenses incurred due to CoronaVirus.
- Any Body Can Purchase It: When CoronaVirus cases were minimal around the world it was believed that this disease only affects senior citizens but eventually as this virus started spreading rapidly it came to our knowledge that CoronaVirus can affect people from any age groups. So life insurance companies came with a CoronaVirus Term insurance plan that can be purchased for anybody who is above 18 years of age.
Why Do You Need A CoronaVirus Term Insurance?
In difficult times you would always want your family to be financially secured in your absence. The entire world has been affected by the impacts of the CoronaVirus outbreak. Millions of people have lost their loved ones due to CoronaVirus. Keeping the current scenario in mind, purchasing a life insurance or a specific CoronaVirus Term Insurance policy is a must.
A CoronaVirus Term Insurance is the need of the hour as it provides financial protection against death caused by CoronaVirus. In case of an unforeseen demise of the life assured due to CoronaVirus during the policy, the nominee will be provided with a death benefit.
CoronaVirus Term Insurance is a great way to prepare for any unpredictable events and financially secure your family from the ongoing pandemic.
How To Purchase A CoronaVirus Term Insurance Plan?
With CoronaVirus spreading like a wild fire all around the world, IRDAI issued a circular for the insurance providers India directing them to curate term insurance plans that provide financial protection against death due to CoronaVirus. Therefore, life insurance companies now offer term insurance plans that provide financial protection against death by CoronaVirus.
Follow these simple steps to purchase a CoronaVirus Term Insurance plan:
Step 1: Visit the preferred life insurance company’s website and select a plan that fulfils your requirements.
Step 2: Read the term insurance policy documents carefully, check the features and benefits offered under the plan.
Step 3: After choosing an ideal plan use the online premium calculator tool available on the life insurance company’s website to calculate the premium for your term insurance plan.
Step 4: Fill in the required details.
Step 5: Choose a premium payment mode and make the payment.
How To Make A Claim For CoronaVirus Term Insurance?
Following is the process of claim settlement for the CoronaVirus term insurance plan:
- Claim Intimation: To start with the claim settlement procedure you must report the claim to your life insurance provider as soon as possible. You can report the claim by visiting the website, writing, emailing or even through a SMS.
- Claim Assessment: After the claim has been reported the insurance provider will assess the documents to verify the claim and if further investigation is required the insurance company will investigate upon the claim. In this stage your family may be asked to provide some additional documents or test results.
- Claim Settlement: Once the claim has been assessed and all the required documents have been verified, the insurance provider settles the claim. Many insurance companies settle a claim in 30 days and if further investigation is required it takes 120 days to settle a claim. Some life insurance companies even offer 1 day claim settlement.
Term Insurance Companies User Reviews
Term Insurance News
- Latest News
- Popular News
- Should Senior Citizens Purchase Term Insurance?
Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Find o...15 January 2022
- How Can BMI Affect Term Insurance Premium?
The pandemic-induced lockdown saw a lot of people lose their...14 January 2022
- Want To Change Your Term Insurance Nominee? Know H...
A term insurance plan is the right option for those who want...14 January 2022
- Know Which Factors Affect Your Premium Calculation...
There are many ways by which the premiums of a life insuranc...14 January 2022
- Benefits Of Using Online Premium Calculator Tool
A life insurance premium calculator considers a lot of facto...14 January 2022
- How to Download LIC Policy Receipt Online?
LIC allows its customers to pay their premiums online easily...13 April 2021
- How to Check HDFC Life Policy Status Online?
HDFC life helps its policyholders with the ease of checking ...13 April 2021
- Postal Life Insurance Premium Calculator Explained
A postal life insurance calculator essentially assists you i...11 December 2021
- How to Change Address in LIC Policy?
It is common to change your home address. But it is importan...19 April 2021
- Missed Your SIP Payment? Here's What You Can Do No...
Did you miss your SIP payment? Read along to know what to ex...18 September 2021