Coronavirus Term Insurance
CoronaVirus term insurance policy works just as a term insurance plan which also covers death caused by CoronaVirus. With rising cases of CoronaVirus many life insurance companies have introduced CoronaVirus Term Insurance policy which provide coverage for death caused by CoronaVirus. A CoronaVirus term insurance plan can help an individual financial security of their family during such difficult times. Under this type term insurance plan provides a death benefit in case of an unforeseen demise of the life assure due CoronaVirus.
- Tax BenefitUp to 1,50,000**
- Claim SupportEveryday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+Happy Customers
*Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
**Tax benefits are subject to changes in Income Tax Act.
Term Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Coronavirus Term Insurance
The current occuring pandemic has affected millions of lives around the world and has disrupted lives all around the world. A highly contagious disease known as CoronaVirus has spread and become a health concern for people all around the world. People who are affected by CoronaVirus can have different symptoms and experience with the disease. Some people only suffer with mild symptoms which can be easily treated and some people require immediate hospitalisation as they develop serious respiratory issues.
Term insurance can provide financial security to the family of the life assured in case of an unforeseen demise of the life assured during the policy term, due to being diagnosed with CoronaVirus.
Human Life Value/Coverage Calculator
My Annual Income
My Monthly Spend
Coronavirus Term Insurance
What Is CoronaVirus Term Insurance?
CoronaVirus term insurance plan is a traditional term insurance plan that provides additional coverage against death caused by CoronaVirus. Usually term insurance provides cover against critical illnesses such as stroke, cancer, organ failure etc. However, with rising cases of CoronaVirus in the country, the life insurance companies have come up with CoronaVirus Term Insurance plans which cover death due to CoronaVirus. This type of term plan lets you have peace of mind and ensures that your family is financially backed up in case of an unforeseen event.
Benefit of CoronaVirus Term Insurance
Following are the benefits of purchasing CoronaVirus Term Insurance plans:
- Life Cover: CoronaVirus Term Insurance plans provide life cover and also offers financial security to the family of the life assured. In case of an unforeseen demise of life assured due to CoronaVirus, during the policy tenure, the insurance company will provide the sum assured to the family of life assured. This plan will provide financial support to your family in difficult circumstances.
- COVID-19 Treatment: Some CoronaVirus term insurance plans also cover treatment expenses of the disease. If the life assured is diagnosed with CoronaVirus and needs to hospitalised for immediate treatment a CoronaVirus protection plan will help in taking care of medical expenses incurred due to CoronaVirus.
- Any Body Can Purchase It: When CoronaVirus cases were minimal around the world it was believed that this disease only affects senior citizens but eventually as this virus started spreading rapidly it came to our knowledge that CoronaVirus can affect people from any age groups. So life insurance companies came with a CoronaVirus Term insurance plan that can be purchased for anybody who is above 18 years of age.
Why Do You Need A CoronaVirus Term Insurance?
In difficult times you would always want your family to be financially secured in your absence. The entire world has been affected by the impacts of the CoronaVirus outbreak. Millions of people have lost their loved ones due to CoronaVirus. Keeping the current scenario in mind, purchasing a life insurance or a specific CoronaVirus Term Insurance policy is a must.
A CoronaVirus Term Insurance is the need of the hour as it provides financial protection against death caused by CoronaVirus. In case of an unforeseen demise of the life assured due to CoronaVirus during the policy, the nominee will be provided with a death benefit.
CoronaVirus Term Insurance is a great way to prepare for any unpredictable events and financially secure your family from the ongoing pandemic.
How To Purchase A CoronaVirus Term Insurance Plan?
With CoronaVirus spreading like a wild fire all around the world, IRDAI issued a circular for the insurance providers India directing them to curate term insurance plans that provide financial protection against death due to CoronaVirus. Therefore, life insurance companies now offer term insurance plans that provide financial protection against death by CoronaVirus.
Follow these simple steps to purchase a CoronaVirus Term Insurance plan:
Step 1: Visit the preferred life insurance company’s website and select a plan that fulfils your requirements.
Step 2: Read the term insurance policy documents carefully, check the features and benefits offered under the plan.
Step 3: After choosing an ideal plan use the online premium calculator tool available on the life insurance company’s website to calculate the premium for your term insurance plan.
Step 4: Fill in the required details.
Step 5: Choose a premium payment mode and make the payment.
How To Make A Claim For CoronaVirus Term Insurance?
Following is the process of claim settlement for the CoronaVirus term insurance plan:
- Claim Intimation: To start with the claim settlement procedure you must report the claim to your life insurance provider as soon as possible. You can report the claim by visiting the website, writing, emailing or even through a SMS.
- Claim Assessment: After the claim has been reported the insurance provider will assess the documents to verify the claim and if further investigation is required the insurance company will investigate upon the claim. In this stage your family may be asked to provide some additional documents or test results.
- Claim Settlement: Once the claim has been assessed and all the required documents have been verified, the insurance provider settles the claim. Many insurance companies settle a claim in 30 days and if further investigation is required it takes 120 days to settle a claim. Some life insurance companies even offer 1 day claim settlement.
Term Insurance Companies User Reviews
Term Insurance News
- Latest News
- Popular News
- How To Cancel Term Life Insurance Policy?
It may indicate that you are unable to continue paying your ...01 December 2022
- What Is Term Life Insurance And How Does It Work?
Due to a lack of knowledge about the advantages of life insu...30 November 2022
- Can Term Insurance Be Claimed From 2 Companies
Term insurance is a long-term-focused insurance policy that ...29 November 2022
- What Is Covered Under Term Life Insurance?
If the life insured passes away suddenly, a pure term insura...28 November 2022
- Can I Buy Multiple Term Insurance?
Numerous traditional life insurance plans are held by many p...22 November 2022
- What Is Surrender Value? How To Calculate Surrende...
Sometimes you may have to liquidate the investments made for...13 August 2021
- How Can I Check My Life Insurance Status Online?
Life Insurance Company offers a myriad of online services to...18 November 2021
- Understanding the difference between NRI & NRE
NRE and NRI accounts help NRIs like you to keep your money s...10 December 2021
- Missed Your SIP Payment? Here's What You Can Do No...
Did you miss your SIP payment? Read along to know what to ex...18 September 2021
- Download Premium Receipt of Tata AIA Life Insuranc...
The process for downloading the Tata Aia Life Insurance Prem...23 August 2022