Which SIP Is The Best For 5 Years?
Published On Sep 22, 2021 1:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a simple and convenient way to invest a set amount in a mutual fund scheme. It allows you to acquire units on a set day each month in order to stick to a budget. You can set aside a certain amount of money to be invested at specified times like quarterly, monthly, weekly instalments. One of the most significant benefits of this plan is that it instils the habit of saving in the user, allowing them to begin building a dependable fund for the future.
Why Should You Invest in SIP?
There are various advantages to investing in mutual funds through a systematic investment plan (SIP).
1. Easy Cancelation - If you wish to cancel a SIP plan, there is no penalty. You can easily opt out of the SIP plan if you want to cease it. You have the choice of receiving a refund or continuing to participate in the mutual fund after cancelling your regular SIP investment.
Must Read: Understanding The Differences Between Policy Term And Premium Payment Term
2. Skip Instalments Without Penalty - If you don't have enough funds in your account for a certain month's SIP investment, you can still participate in the SIP the next month. There will be no fines or charges levied against you.
3. Start a New SIP Easily - You can always start a new SIP plan in the same mutual fund or a different mutual fund if you start earning more or if you are able to save more. That way, the excess cash can be put to good use.
4. Pocket-friendly - SIP programmes allow you to begin investing in mutual funds with as little as $500 per month. Here are the finest mutual funds to start with a $500 SIP commitment. Even if you don't have a lot of money, you may benefit from India's growth by investing in mutual funds.
Which SIP Is The Best For 5 Years?
Here are some of the best SIP plans for you to invest in for 5 years.
1. Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund - Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund is an open-ended equity fund that focuses on large-cap equities. A large-cap corporation is known for its stability, consistency, and dependability. Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund intends to take advantage of these advantages in order to earn profits for its investors. As a result, the fund may be ideal for long-term investors willing to commit for at least five years.
2. Axis Bluechip Fund - The Axis Bluechip fund is an open-ended mutual fund that aims to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in a diverse portfolio of large-cap equity and equity-related securities, as well as derivatives. Axis Bluechip Fund may be able to assist investors in achieving their financial objectives. Long-term goals, such as children's education and futures, retirement, or any other long-term growth that necessitates a wealth creation strategy, may be met with this method.
3. ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund - ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund is an ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund equity mutual fund product. The scheme aims to provide long-term capital growth and income distribution to investors through a portfolio that is primarily invested in large-cap equity and equity-related assets.
4. SBI Bluechip Fund - SBI Blue Chip Fund intends to provide long-term capital growth possibilities to investors by actively managing investments in a diversified basket of large size equity. The fund employs a top-down and bottom-up investment method for stock selection across sectors, combining growth and value investing styles.
SIP plans are one of the most secure and easy ways to participate in India's equity markets through mutual funds. They protect you from a variety of risks like short-term dangers, short-term volatility, emotional and impulsive reactions, overspending, and so on. This is why the number of people choosing to invest through SIP plans has risen dramatically.
Also Read: Term Insurance Tax Benefits Under Section 80D
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.