Which is the best Money Back Insurance plan in India?
Published On Oct 26, 2021 10:00 AM By InsurancrDekho
Table of Contents
One of the most essential characteristics of money return insurance is that it delivers a consistent stream of income at set intervals, allowing the insured to meet his or her financial obligations during the policy's duration. This plan also provides a guaranteed return on investment as well as the possibility to diversify one's money through several investment options. It should be obvious that this is a fantastic alternative for individuals who desire the security of insurance as well as a steady income. Now, if you're interested in investing in a Money Back plan, stay reading to learn about the top Money Back plans available.
Best Money Back Guarantees
The following are the top Money Back programs in which you should consider investing your money:
1. The ICICI Pru Cash Advantage Plan
While augmenting your usual income, this plan provides a guaranteed cash payout. It normally begins the year following the completion of the premium payment period.
ICICI Pru Cash Advantage Plan Benefits
- It gives you a one-time payment that you may use to plan for your financial future.
- Depending on your comfort level and available payment options, you can pay the premium in a variety of ways.
- Even when you are not around, it provides all-around safety for your family.
- You will earn a bonus if the insurance provider announces one.
2. Edelweiss Tokio Life G CAP Plan
GCAP aids you in accumulating wealth so that you may achieve your ambitious ambitions and be proud of your achievements. This plan has a guaranteed money maturity benefit, a death benefit, and a Guaranteed Accrual Addition.
Edelweiss Tokio Life G CAP Plan Features
- It provides assured advantages that are clearly specified.
- You may customize the period of your insurance and the terms of your premium payments with this plan.
- In times of financial difficulty, it also offers financing options and discounts.
- Anyone between the ages of 91 days and 55 years old can apply for a 10-year, 15-year, 20-year, 25-year, or 30-year policy.
- A non-linked insurance package with guaranteed increases and benefits up the advance, as well as maturity and death benefits.
- You may choose the period of your insurance and the terms of your monthly premiums with this plan.
3. Money Back Plus Plan by Tata AIA Life Insurance
The Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus Plan is a life insurance and savings plan by Tata AIA. Guaranteed payments are made at regular periods during the plan's duration. For added peace of mind, this plan includes an accident benefit.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus Plan Features
- There is an Accidental Death Benefit available.
- The opportunity to select from three different payment methods
- There are two types of bonuses available.
- Availability of Riders
Money Back Plans are without a doubt the most effective way to save money. Keep the aforementioned considerations in mind before selecting a Money Back plan; this way, you will be able to make an educated decision. Money return plans provide a number of advantages, including the ability to combine life insurance and savings. If the life guaranteed dies unexpectedly during the policy term, the Money Back plan pays a death benefit. Money return policies also offer survivorship benefits at regular periods throughout the policy's term. The survivor benefits are a predetermined proportion of the sum guaranteed that are paid out at predetermined intervals throughout the policy term.
Also read - Who Should Consider Purchasing a Money Back Plan?
How Can You Save Tax With Money Back Plan
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.