Which Is The Best Life Insurance In India At Present?
Published On Dec 10, 2021 12:00 PM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
Your insurance policy is more than just a way to protect yourself from the unexpected; it's also a long-term investment with guaranteed returns. While insurance might help ensure cash flow in difficult times, it's also true that poorly designed plans can be useless when you need it most. As a result, compile a list of your requirements and compare all of the insurance offers from the top insurers. The following is a list of the top ten insurance plans given by some of India's most reputable insurance companies:
Best Life Insurance Plans In India
Following is the list of the best life insurance plans available in India:
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus
HDFC Life's Click 2 Protect Plus term insurance plan provides comprehensive coverage for your loved ones against life's uncertainties. Under the Income and Income Plus Options, even their immediate needs will be met with a monthly income.
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus is equipped with the following features:
- It provides a lump sum payment upon the policyholder's death.
- Extra life option (Accidental Death Benefit): This option guarantees an additional sum in addition to the lump sum offered upon death.
- Income Option: Pays out 10% of the money assured upon death, with the rest paid out monthly for 15 years.
- Income Plus Option: This option gives 100 percent of the money assured in the event of death, as well as a monthly arrears on 100 percent of the total assured.
Minimum age at entry:18 years
Maximum age at entry: 65 years
Future Generali Care Plus
Even if emotional losses are irreversible, we can ensure the safety and well-being of our loved ones even when we are not around. Care Plus is a straightforward life insurance policy that provides a high level of coverage at a low cost, ensuring your family's financial security even if you are not present. Classical Option and Premier Option are the two varieties of Care Plus.
Features of Future Generali Care Plus are as follows:
Provides extensive long-term coverage at a reasonable cost. A plan that is suited to your specific needs. You have the freedom to determine the length of your insurance and the payment conditions for your premiums.
Minimum entry age: 18 years
Maximum entry age: 60 years
(For both options)
LIC’s Jeevan Pragati Plan
LIC offers Jeevan Pragati is a non-linked life insurance policy that adds life insurance with savings. During the term of the plan, the risk coverage will automatically rise every 5 years. Under the Jeevan Pragati Plan of the LIC, policyholders can also get a loan.
Features of LIC’s Jeevan Pragati Plan:
Here are the features of the plan:
- 150,000 rupees is the basic minimum sum insured.
- 65 years old is the maximum age for maturity.
- There is no upper restriction on the basic maximum total. (The promised sum is in multiples of Rs. 10,000 at maturity.)
- Section 80C allows policyholders to deduct their premiums.
- Under the age of ten, the maturity sum is tax-free (10D).
- If the premium is paid for three years, the loan facility is available.
- After three years of premium payment, the policy can be cancelled.
Minimum entry age: 12 years
Maximum entry age: 45 years
PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan
Mera Term Plan is a custom-made life insurance policy that protects your family in the event of your death. Payment options include a lump payment plus regular monthly income, a lump sum plus growing monthly income, and a lump sum plus regular monthly income until your kid reaches the age of 21.
Features of PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan are as follows:
- Even if you're not around, protect your family's financial security.
- In the same insurance, you can get a joint life benefit, which will cover your spouse.
- Your children will have the financial freedom to follow their ideal career and ambitions.
- Up to 99 years of protection
- You can pay premiums for a specific coverage period or for a 10-year period.
Minimum entry age: 18 years
Maximum entry age: 65 years
In India, life insurance firms have a variety of plans to choose from. Selecting the finest plan from a plethora of possibilities and obtaining it at the best coverage and a reasonable price might be difficult at times.
Also read: What To Do In Case Your Life Insurance Policy Lapses?
How Can You Use Your Life Insurance Policy To Secure A Loan?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.