Postal Life Insurance Premium Calculator Explained
Published On Dec 11, 2021 11:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
People all over India trust insurance policies offered by Postal Life Insurance. But why so? Because PLI provides plans at affordable premium rates with an attractive sum assured to their customers.
How can you benefit yourself at the maximum level by choosing the finest post-life insurance plans? You can use the PLI calculator to figure out how much premium you’ll have to pay for your coverage and pick the best policy as per your needs and requirements. Besides this, the PLI calculator will allow you to calculate the premium amount by factoring in the current GST rate.
While using the PLI calculator, make sure you fill in all the information correctly so that you can get an accurate premium estimate for your insurance. You can experiment with different amounts without paying a single penny as this is a free online calculator. It will assist you in determining the most cost-effective premium based on your budget. Furthermore, by comparing all of the policies available, you may find the one that best meets your needs and requirements.
However, keep in mind that the premium amount you’ll get from the PLI calculator is only an estimate. Hence, the final price of the policy may differ. The claim process of postal life insurance is simple and quick as they follow the centralized accounting system.
How To Use A PLI Calculator?
Finding an estimate of the premium payment amount for your postal life insurance policy is easy and convenient. Below mentioned are the steps you can follow to use the PLI calculator:
- Visit the webpage of Postal Life Insurance. Then, on the right-hand side of the page, click on the ‘Buy Policy’ link.
- Enter all the information accurately on a new page.
- To authenticate, enter the captcha image and then click the ‘Get Quote’ link once the information has been provided.
- Now on the screen, you can check the monthly postal life insurance premium.
Benefits Of Using Postal Life Insurance Calculator
The following are some of the ways that customers can avail of benefits from using the PLI calculator: -
- A free online tool is the PLI policy calculator. This implies that anyone can utilize it without difficulty.
- All you need to do is to register on the website in order to use and get accurate results There is a limited risk of a discrepancy as everything is handled automatically by the PLI calculator.
- You'll save a lot of time with the postal life insurance calculator.
- Anyone, from anywhere around the globe, can use the PLI calculator. To obtain an estimated insurance premium cost for their coverage, the customer must enter all data accurately.
Details Required To Use Postal Life Insurance Calculator
In order to use the online PLI calculator, you would be required to submit the below-mentioned details:
- Contact Number
- Pin Code
- Policy Name
- Sum Assured
- Policy Cease Date
- Monthly Income
- Birth Date
- Email ID
Use the postal life insurance premium calculator to make the best decision possible before deciding on a postal life insurance plan. Calculate the estimate using the PLI calculator, which is free and open to the public.