Max Life Insurance Premium Payment Process - Online and Offline
Published On May 04, 2021 11:40 AM By InsurnceDekho
Table of Contents
- A. Online Premium Payment Modes
- B. Offline Premium Payment Mode
Max Life Insurance offers a wide number of online and offline platforms when it comes to premium paying facilities. Whether you want to buy a new policy or renew an old one, claim insurance or pay your due premiums, these methods are easy and hassle free. In this article we are going to mention the on-screen and off procedures for paying your premiums, that can be availed by both existing customers and new users. Let’s look at the following -
A. Online Premium Payment Modes
Policyholders can pay their premiums only by a variety of online and electrical modes. These are as follows -
1. Via Website
To pay your due premiums online from the website of MAX Life Insurance, you need to follow the steps given below -
- Visit the website www.maxlifeinsurance.com
- Choose the Pay Online Option
- Enter your Policy number, registered mobile number and date of birth and select ‘Submit’
- You will be redirected to a payment gateway
- Make your premium payment with any credit or debit card
2. Via Net Banking Facility
You can also pay your premiums by using the net banking facility as per the methods outlined below -
- Visit the official website of your bank that has net banking facilities
- Log in to your bank account
- Pay the premium through the RTGS or NEFT facility
- Enter the beneficiary details of the MAX Life Insurance Company Limited such as the policy number, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number and Branch Name
You may also like to read:- Everything You Need To Know About Max Life Insurance Premium Payment
3. Via recognized E Wallets
MAX Life Insurance allows its subscribers to pay their premium from several e-wallets such as Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe and Airtel Money. They can make their payments by -
- Downloading any of these apps in their smartphones
- Log in to the application
- Mention the policy number and date of birth for paying premium
- Make the payment with through UPI or credit or debit cards
4. Via InstPay Service
The InstaPay Service offered by most Indian banks allows you to pay the premium of your MAX Life Insurance policy by visiting the website of your bank and searching if it has the InstaPay option. If it does, then you can pay the premium by using this facility.
5. Via Auto Debit Facility
You can use this facility to pay your Max Life Insurance premiums from your bank account, credit or debit card before the due date. Under this facility, the premium would be deducted automatically and you don’t have to pay or transfer it physically. There are different ways of paying the premium through auto-debit, such as -
- Placing a standing instruction on your Visa or MasterCard credit card to automatically pay the premium by registering online.
- Using the ECS mandate of your bank to automatically deduct the premium amount and transfer it to Max Life Insurance by registering yourself on the e-NACH window.
- Choosing to use the direct debit facility from the list of banks partnered with Max Life Insurance by registering online for this facility.
- Making your payment through the EBPP or the Electronic Bill Payment Process wherein the premium would be deducted from your bank account on a date previously chosen by you.
B. Offline Premium Payment Mode
Max Life Insurance also offers a plethora of offline options to help you pay your premiums if you are not comfortable with the online mode. These methods are as follows -
1. Via Cheque
You can pay your premiums offline by drawing a cheque in favour of Max Life Insurance Company Limited and mentioning your policy number on the top. You should also mention your name, policy number and contact number at the back of the cheque.
2. Via Company Branches
This is a very popular method of paying premiums for any insurance company. To pay your MAX Life Insurance Premiums this way, you can visit your nearest branch of the company and pay the premium in either cash, cheque or through credit cards.
3. Via Cheque Pickup Facility
This facility is a very convenient one where agents from the Max Life insurance company pick up cheque payments for premium payments. It is collected from your home as well as your office and deposited by the company. To avail this feature you just need to call the company’s helpline number at 1860 120 5577 and request for this service. However, this service is available only in select metropolitan cities.
4. Via Axis Bank
Max Life Insurance has a tie-up with Axis Bank where you can pay the policy premiums at any Axis Bank Branch or ATM.
5. Via EBIX Cash Counters
EBIX Cash in conjunction with Max Life Insurance allows you to pay your premiums on time. You can use this facility to pay your premiums by visiting a nearby EBIX ash counter and depositing your premium in cash. This would be transferred to the insurance company.
6. Via Common Service Centres (CSCs)
CSCs offer individuals the avenue of paying their premiums for insurance policies and Max Life insurance is partnered with CSC to allow you to pay the same at any CSC branch.
These are the different online and offline methods by which you can pay your premiums for Max Life Insurance Company. The complete account of these methods will hopefully aid you to choose the option that is the best one for you. You must bear in mind that unless you pay your premiums in time, your policy might be terminated. Hence, pay your premiums in any of the modes mentioned above to enjoy the continued benefits and services of your insurance company.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.