Know About The LIC E-Services Portal
Published On Dec 21, 2021 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
India's largest and oldest insurance firm is the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). It has recognised the need of communicating with clients through the web medium, making their products and services available through LIC e-Services, which has been fueled by the digital wave. LIC e-Services has enabled the insurance business to provide simple and hassle-free solutions to its consumers, in addition to the comfort of having life insurance facilities at their fingertips.
The premiums can also be paid online. However, you must first register on the company's website in order to use the LIC online login service.
We'll go over the LIC online registration process step by step in this article.
Procedure for LIC Online Registration
The LIC website has a simple registration process. Users must register on the insurer's client site by following the steps below:
- Visit the LIC website for further information.
- Choose Customer Portal from the drop-down menu.'New User' is the option you want to go with.
- Select Gender and enter information such as the policy number, instalment premium without tax, date of birth, country code, cellphone number, E-mail, passport number, and PAN. Once you've finished, click the Proceed button. To finish the registration procedure, the user must first generate a User ID and Password.
Features of LIC e-Services
With only a few clicks, you may check the status of your insurance policy on the LIC e-Service website. Here are the steps you need to follow to do it:
- The LIC e-Services website allows you to view the terms and conditions of the LIC policy you purchased, emphasising the value of becoming paperless.
- It gives users access to the online payment capability, which eliminates the need to go to a LIC branch or coordinate with an agent to pay premiums.
- You can keep track of all the premium payments you've made so far.
- One of the most appealing features of the LIC e-Service website is that it allows policyholders to add new LIC policies to their existing account.
- After a successful online premium payment, the LIC e-Services website generates a receipt.
- Because it is free, LIC e-Services not only saves time but also money.
- Your personal information is not shared with anyone, including banks and financial institutions, when you use LIC e-Services, guaranteeing that your information is safe.
- The LIC e-Services Usage ProcedureAfter you've registered on the website, you'll need to do the following steps to access LIC e-Services:
- Select 'LIC e-Services' and log in using the user ID and password you created when you enrolled on the website.
- To be qualified for the advantages given by LIC e-Services, fill out the appropriate form with the necessary information.
- If you have more than one LIC policy, list them all here.
- Print out the completed form and sign it. Scanned it and uploaded it to the LIC e-Services site.
- Scanned copies of your Aadhaar card and passport are required. Make sure the scanned copies are under 100KB and in one of the following formats:.jpeg,.jpg,.png,.gif,.bmp,.tiff
- LIC will then send you a confirmation message to your registered mobile number or email address.
The LIC e-services initiative is the most convenient and hassle-free way to register. It offers insurance seekers an on-demand solution in only a few clicks. The insured individual can use LIC e-services to access a wide range of online services that were previously only available at branch offices.
Also read - Know Everything ABout LIC Term Insurance Plans
Is Short Term Insurance Policy Worth It?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.