How to Download LIC Policy Receipt Online?
Published On Apr 13, 2021 12:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
The Life Insurance Corporation of India, (LIC) is one of the trusted life insurance companies in India that offers a variety of insurance products and is also known for its ambient customer service. The e-services portal of LIC makes it easy for the customers to pay the premiums online without any hassles and can also access their payment receipts online. The LIC online payment receipt and consolidated premium can be downloaded from the LIC website easily within a few clicks.
You May Also Like to Read:- Here is Your Guide To Different Life Insurance Plans
Steps To Download LIC Policy Receipt Online
If the premium payment receipt is misplaced or lost, or if it is not received in the email-id, then it is possible to download the receipt online and pay the premiums accordingly. In order to download the LIC policy receipt online, the users have to register for the LIC e-services to download their premium receipt. The following are the simple step by step guideline to download the LIC policy receipt.
- Visit the LIC website and click the ‘online services’ menu. Visit the ‘LIC e-services portal’ from this service menu.
- Click on the registered user menu and the user will be redirected to the login screen.
- Enter the username and the password along with the date of birth.
- The user will be redirected to the LIC e-services welcome screen.
- There will be two options on the screen, that states as ‘individual policy paid statement’ from where the premium payment statement of the individual policies can be downloaded.
- The ‘consolidated premium paid statement’ is a portal from where the premium payment statements for all policies purchased from LIC can be downloaded.
- Choose the fiscal year and also the policy number.
- Download the receipt in the PDF form, which can also be downloaded for convenience.
You may also like to read:- Why Is It Important To Have Life Insurance?
Procedure for Registration On LIC Website
This service is for the registered users of the LIC. For those who are not registered with the LIC e-services, the following procedure can be followed to register on the website.
- Visit the LIC website.
- Locate the online services box on the left hand side, and click on customer portal.
- The users will be redirected to the LIC e-services and click on ‘registration for e-services’ menu.
- There will be two blocks for new users and registered users.
- Choose the new user menu and enter the details such as date of birth, policy number, and the instalment premium. The individual email ID and mobile number should also be provided.
- Click proceed after agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Choose a user id and password according to the terms of the website and use these login credentials to use the LIC portal.
- Again to login to the website, click on ‘LIC e-services’, and choose ‘registered user’ by entering the user ID and password.
Also Read:- Life Insurance Claim Rejection the Shield Shattered
For LIC policy holders, who have lost their premium payment receipt or those who have not received their hard copy premium receipt, can log on to the customer service portal with the credentials and download the premium receipt.