How to Check HDFC Life Policy Status Online?
Published On Apr 13, 2021 12:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
The HDFC life insurance company offers a range of individual and group life insurance plans to render expert solutions to meet the diversified needs of the policyholders. To reap the inherent benefits of the plan, it is important to pay premiums on time and follow the other terms and conditions as given in the plan. For a proper appraisal of the insurance and to apply for a bonus and claims instantly, it is important to keep track of the policy. HDFC has now made it easy to check the policy status online and help policyholders keep on track of their policy.
How to Check HDFC Life Insurance Policy Status Online?
It is simple to maintain the HDFC policy status online, and learn the premium dates, policy status, and also the bonus statement. The HDFC life policy status can be checked online, offline, through email, and also through SMS. Here is the procedure to check the policy status online.
Must Check:- All About Life Insurance
1. Registered Users
Registered users can check their HDFC policy status with the help of the following three simple steps.
- Open the official website of the HDFC life
- Click on the customer service section.
- Check ‘My Account’ under the ‘Customer Service Section’
- Use the client ID, email, and mobile number to log in to the portal
- Check the status of the policy online after a successful login.
- Policyholders can also use their social media credentials to log in
2. New Users
New users should first complete their online registration at the HDFC website. For registering, they will require details like the policy number, the date of birth, and the registered email id. After registering, they can easily log in to their account and check their policy status.
How To Check HDFC Policy Status Through Mobile Application?
To check the policy status, one need not visit the website of the provider every time. They can also check their policy status through a dedicated mobile application.
- Visit the play store and download the HDFC insurance app on the android phone.
- Visit the home page and click on ‘My Account’.
- A new window will appear probing the user to login for access.
- Click proceed and click on the sign-in option.
- Fill in all the desired details in the window, such as the mobile number and password, email id, etc.
- Again click sign in.
- Visit My Policy and click on the policy summary
- The screen will show all the details about the policy along with the premium details.
- New users should first sign in by filling in the pertinent details and then sign in to the account to proceed.
Policyholders need to check the status of their policy frequently, to prevent its lapse. A lapsed policy is of no use and checking the policy regularly helps the insured to stay updated about the bonus and other benefits. HDFC life offers a convenient way of checking the policy status online, helping its customers to avoid long queues.
Also Read:- Why Should Women Purchase Life Insurance?