Best Money Back Plans Available In India
Published On Nov 11, 2021
Table of Contents
Most of us wish to invest for a long time in a standard life insurance policy to build a guaranteed corpus. However, there is an issue if we require money before the term is up. A financial catastrophe might happen at any time, and we'll need money to deal with it. A standard life insurance policy, on the other hand, is useless if the policy's term hasn't expired. We may be able to get a loan, but the amount may be limited. What should I do? Is there a plan that provides a lump sum benefit at the end of the plan's term? There is, indeed. A money-back plan addresses the issue of liquidity during the plan's duration by paying a percentage of the Sum Assured on a monthly basis.
Best Money-Back Plans
The following are the top Money Back plans in which you should consider spending your money:
The Bajaj AllianzCash Assure Plan
The Bajaj Allianz Cash Assure plan is a conventional money return plan that incorporates life insurance as well as a savings option. Over the course of the policy's life, this plan pays out a lump amount at regular intervals.
Bajaj AllianzCash Assure Plan Advantages
The list includes:
- You may pick from four different insurance lengths: 16, 20, 24, and 28 years.
- The Maturity Benefit is now available for use.
- There are advantages available in the event of death.
2. ICICI Prudential Cash Advantage Plan
While augmenting your regular income, this plan provides a guaranteed cash return. It usually starts the year after the premium payment term ends.
Features of the ICICI Prudential Cash Advantage Plan
The list comprises:
- It pays out everything all at once, allowing you to plan ahead.
- You can pay the premium in whatever method is most convenient for you.
- It provides all-around protection for your family even when you are not around.
- If the insurance company offers a bonus, you will be eligible for it.
3. HDFC Life Super Income Plan
For a period of 8 to 15 years, the HDFC Life Super Income Plan guarantees income and asset appreciation. If you choose the single payment option, you'll start receiving regular payments in the second policy year and continue until the insurance term ends.
Benefits of the HDFC Life Super Income Plan
The list includes:
- Issuance of a Single-Premium Payment
- You might be able to improve your monthly revenue by using reversionary and terminal incentives.
- There are tax advantages according to current tax legislation.
- This policy qualifies for a loan.
4. G CAP Plan by Edelweiss Tokio Life
GCAP aids you in accumulating wealth so that you may achieve your ambitions and be proud of your achievements. This plan has a fully guaranteed maturity benefit, a death benefit, and a Guaranteed Accrual Addition.
Edelweiss Tokio LifeG CAP Plan Features
The list comprises:
- It offers some benefits that are well-defined.
- With this plan, you may choose the length of your insurance and the conditions of your premium payments.
- In times of financial crisis, it also offers financing options and discounts.
- A non-linked insurance plan with guaranteed addition and benefits, as well as maturity and death benefits.
One of the best ways to arrange your life investment insurance is to use a money back guarantee. You will not only get money at regular intervals during the policy term, a sum assured at the conclusion of the policy term, and bonus amounts as stipulated by the insurer, but you will also obtain adequate insurance coverage throughout the policy period. For an investor searching for a policy that provides assured returns as well as benefits at various periods of life to help pay for important future bills, a comprehensive money back plan makes sense.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.