Exploring The Significance Of SBI Child Education Plan
Published On Dec 22, 2021 10:00 AM By InsuranceDekho
Table of Contents
SBI Life, one of India's top life insurance firms, is a joint venture between BNP Paribas Cardif and the State Bank of India (India's largest bank). It commenced operations in 2001 with the goal of providing insurance solutions that meet the needs of clients. It recognizes the importance of establishing a financial foundation and believes in providing your child's dream wings. As a result, the organisation provides a variety of Child programs to help you achieve your life objectives, such as your child's schooling, marriage, and other duties. SBI Life Child Plans offer a number of advantages, which are listed below.
Child Plans Offered by SBI-Life Insurance Company
The following Child life insurance plans are available from SBI-Life Insurance Company:
1. Smart Champ Insurance Plan by SBI Life
The SBI Life - Smart Champ Insurance Plan is a non-linked individual insurance plan. The plan is specifically created to satisfy your child's educational demands in the future. The SBI Life - Smart Champ Insurance Plan is a must-have for parents who wish to ensure that their children are protected from financial difficulties in the future. The plan assists you in achieving your goals as well as addressing your worries as a parent, such as having a significant amount of funds for your child's school and assuring their financial security. A youngster must be 0 years old to be a candidate under this scheme. It is 21 years for a life assured.
Smart Champ Insurance - SBI Life Benefits
The following are some of the advantages of the SBI Life - Smart Champ Insurance plan:
- Death Benefits: Payments are provided in the event of death or accidental total permanent disability (ATPD), whichever occurs first. As death benefits, the policy provides a lump sum amount.
- Survival Benefits: Smart Benefits are survival benefits provided by the policy, which the policyholder will get at the conclusion of the policy period. At the conclusion of the policy, the Child must be 18 years old, 19, 20 years old, or 21 years old.
- Tax advantages: You may be eligible for income tax benefits under India's current income tax regulations. Tax benefits, on the other hand, are subject to change from time to time.
- Triple Protection: If something bad occurs to your Child, the SBI Life - Smart Champ Insurance Plan provides triple protection in the shape of Immediate Payment, Waiver of Due Premiums, and Smart Benefits.
2. Smart Scholar Plan (SBI Life)
The SBI Smart Scholar Plan is a non-participating unit-linked life insurance plan. This plan is meant to give the greatest option for your child's future, just as the SBI Life - Smart Champ Insurance plan. The plan provides twofold protection while also assisting you in securing your child's future. The lowest entrance age for this plan is 0 years old, and the maximum entry age is 17 years old. The maximum maturity age should be 65 years old. The SBI Smart Scholar plan is a single-premium plan with 8-year (minimum) and 25-year policy durations (maximum). Partial withdrawals are permitted under the arrangement.
SBI Life - Smart Scholar Plan Benefits
The following are some of the advantages of the SBI Life- Smart Scholar plan:
- Death benefits: If the policyholder dies within the policy's term, the insurance will pay out a death benefit. The policy's death benefits are either a lump sum payout equal to the sum guaranteed or 105 percent of the premiums paid up to the time of death. Alternatively, the corporation may pay all future premiums, with the accrued fund value paid at maturity. The SBI Life- Smart Scholar plan provides extra benefits equivalent to the accident benefit sum promised in the event of accidental death or accidental total and permanent disability (ATPD).
- Maturity benefits: The fund value of the insurance is offered as maturity benefits if the policy is sustained until the conclusion of the policy term.
- Tax benefits: You may be eligible for a tax deduction on the premiums paid for this insurance under section 80C of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. The SBI Life - Smart Scholar plan provides dual advantages in the shape of market-linked returns and insurance coverage.
- Benefits of investing: The SBI Life - Smart Scholar Plan allows you to invest in seven different funds and receive guaranteed profits.
SBI Life Insurance provides a variety of financial protection programs to its customers. Customers can select from a variety of plans to meet their specific needs. SBI Life Insurance offers seven different types of life insurance policies. In this article, learn about the many types of life insurance plans given by SBI Life Insurance, one of the largest private life insurance companies.
Also read - Is It Mandatory To Buy Child Insurance Policy?
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.