Best Money Back Policy in 2024
Updated On Jan 17, 2024
One of the most important characteristics of a policy money-back plan is that it provides a consistent stream of income at predetermined intervals, allowing the insured to meet his or her financial obligations throughout the policy's term. This plan also offers a guaranteed return on investment and the ability to diversify one's portfolio through a variety of investment options. With the information presented above, it should be clear that this is a great option for those who want both insurance and a steady income.
So, where do we go from here? Now, if you're interested in investing in a money-back plan, keep reading to find out about the best money-back plans on the market.
Best Money Back Policies in 2023
The best money back policy which gives the best returns at the term end are given here:
1. HDFC Life Super Income Plan
HDFC Life's Super Income Plan is a limited-pay, non-linked money-back plan. The policy pays the policyholder for the remainder of the policy term after the premium payment period has ended.
The policyholder will receive a monthly income in the form of payback in the plan for 8 to 15 years after the premium-paying period has ended. If the policyholder dies during this period, the death benefit is paid to the plan's nominee, and the policy is cancelled.
Advantages and Benefits of the HDFC Life Super Income Plan
- The premium payment period for the plan is eight, ten, or twelve years.
- An annual income guarantee is included in this plan.
- The policyholder is covered for life during the premium-paying term and pay-out period.
- Enrollment in this plan does not require a medical exam.
2. ABSLI Vision MoneyBack Plus Plan
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Vision Moneyback Plus Plan is a non-participating life insurance plan that includes life insurance as well as a cash payout. The amount of money returned will be determined by the length of the policy. The policyholder will receive a predetermined proportion of the base sum insured in the form of money every 4 or 5 years until the policy term ends.
The money return plan provides guaranteed maturity benefits if the policyholder lives out the policy term. If the policyholder dies during the policy's term, the necessary death benefits will be paid to the nominee, and the policy will be terminated.
Advantages and Benefits of the ABSLI Vision MoneyBack Plus Plan
- Guaranteed Survival Benefit - On the 4th or 5th policy anniversary, depending on the option selected at the outset.
- The death benefit is made up of the Sum Assured on Death, Accrued Regular Bonuses, and the Terminal Bonus (if any)
- The final payout, as well as any accrued bonuses up to that point, as well as a terminal bonus, are all included in the maturity benefits (if any)
3. Bajaj Allianz Cash Assure
Bajaj Allianz Cash Assure is a traditional Money Back life insurance policy from Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company. The policy pays the policyholder cash back at regular intervals to assist them in meeting short-term financial goals. Optional riders can be added to the base plan for an additional premium, increasing the value of the coverage.
Advantages and Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Cash Assure
- A Money Back Guarantee of up to 150 percent of the guaranteed amount is part of the strategy.
- You can choose between four policy periods: 16, 20, 24, and 28 years.
- Female policyholders are eligible for a discount.
- Option to add a rider to the plan to boost its value.
- A survival and death benefit is included in the plan.
- There is a tax benefit under current Income Tax regulations.
One of the best ways to manage your life investment insurance is to use a money-back guarantee. You'll receive money at regular intervals throughout the policy term, a sum assured at the end of the policy term, bonus amounts as determined by the insurer, as well as adequate insurance coverage during the policy period.
For an investor looking for a policy that provides guaranteed returns as well as rewards at various stages of life to help pay for major future costs, a complete money-back plan makes sense.