How To Check The Status Of Your HDFC Life Insurance?
Published On Mar 07, 2022
Table of Contents
HDFC Life Insurance, like any other big insurance business in India, uses the internet to guarantee that its clients have no problems and save time when it comes to maintaining their policies. Gone are the days when paying premiums or checking the status of coverage required standing in long lines. With the advancement of technology and the internet, one can now obtain any information in a matter of seconds. We'll look at how to verify the status of your insurance coverage.
If You're an HDFC Life Insurance Registered User
If you're a registered user, you may use the procedures below to verify the status of your policy:
- Click on the Customer Service section of HDFC Life Insurance's official website.
- Click on My Account under Customer Service.
- You'll be sent to a new page where you may log in to the portal using your Client ID, email address, or mobile phone
- number, as well as your password.
- You may then check the status of your insurance after logging onto the portal.
- Using social media as a login
- You may also visit the login site using your Facebook, Gmail, or Twitter credentials.
If You're Covered By A Group Insurance Plan
If you are a master policyholder who manages a group insurance policy, you may get to a new page by clicking on the Group Customers section. You may log in to the portal using your Client ID, email address, or mobile phone, as well as the one-time password (OTP) option, which sends a secret number to the registered mobile number, allowing you to check the status of the policy.
If You're New to HDFC Life Insurance
If you are a first-time user, you must first register by completing the steps below:
- Log in to HDFC Life Insurance's official website and navigate to the Customer Service area.
- Click on My Account under the Customer Service section.
- Next to First Time User, click the Register tab.
- You'll be sent to a new page where you'll need to enter your policy number and birth date. Once you've finished filling out all of the required information, click Submit.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered email address or mobile phone number.
- Enter the OTP and press the submit button.
- The following phase will need you to choose one of the secret questions from the alternatives provided and develop an answer. This is done for security reasons if someone tries to get into your account or if you forget your password. Then press the Submit button.
- The following step is to create a password for yourself.
- After you've finished generating your password, you may use it to check the status of your policy.
Other Ways To Check On Your Policy's Status
You can also utilize various techniques to verify the status of your insurance. They are as follows:
- From 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., dial the number 1860 267 9999. The service is accessible from Monday to Saturday, six days a week. There may be additional costs, and you do not need to prefix any country codes.
- If you'd like to check on the status of your policy, please send an email to service@HDFCLife.com. You must send an email to nriservice@HDFCLife.com if you are an NRI.
- You may also check the status of your policy at your local HDFC Life Insurance branch. When visiting an HDFC Life Insurance Company branch, make sure you have all of your vital paperwork with you, including your policy document.
As a result, checking the status of your insurance is quite simple because of the user-friendly design of the online method. If you have a secure internet connection and a laptop/smartphone, you can check the status of your insurance in minutes.
Also Read: Learn Everything Post Office PPF Calculator
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.